12- first, second, third, fourth and fifth year

Dustin's POV:
Me and Steve are walking towards perron 9 and 10. We are early, because my mom dropped us of and she had to go to work. I see a weird girl standing at the gate. She looks like she has no idea what she has to do, but she is really focused on the gate, so she might go to Hogwarts. 'Steve, look at that girl.' I pull at his sweater. 'No staring Dustin.' Steve says distracted. He looks at his Hogwarts letter. It says he is going to be Quidditch captain so he keeps checking it to see if he had read it right. 'No, that's not what I meant. I meant that she looks like she has to go to Hogwarts but she doesn't know how to get in. She is really focused on the gate Steve.' I tell him, annoyed that he doesn't listen to me. He looks now. 'You're right. I'm gonna talk to her and you are going to keep your mouth shut. Understand?' I nod and Steve walks up to the girl. 'Hello, what's your name?' He asks her. I keep a bit distance between her and me. She looks even more dirty and badly-taken-care-of then from a distance. She is wearing long denim shorts that end just above her knees and her shirt is really dirty. It has a bunch of stains. 'Eleven.' says the girl. 'Like the number?' Steve asks surprised. She nods again. 'Are you going to Hogwarts?' I say, earning a look from Steve. I know I wasn't supposed to talk, but Steve is so slow. 'The magic school?' Eleven asks. Steve nods. 'I'm going there. The head told me to go to here and I heard something about a gate, but I don't know what to do.' 'The head?' I react. Steve looks at me again. 'Aren't your parents here?' He asks. Eleven shakes her head. 'I'm from an orphanage.' Steve takes her hand. 'We have to go through.' I follow them and we go to the gate. On the other side I see Hopper talking with Nancy. Will and Mike are talking to Lucas and Hermoine, two Gryffindors from our year. Hopper looks at us. 'Hey Steve! Got an other kid?' Steve waves at him. I see Eleven looking around. I remember my first time here and smile at her. 'It's beautiful isn't it?' I say. She smiles back and nods. Steve is talking to Hopper and Nancy. I look at the clock. 'Steve, aren't we supposed to enter the train?'

El's POV:
Steve leads me through the train. 'You can't sit with us, our compartment is full, but there probably is a compartment with firstyears that you can join. Is that okay?' I nod. 'Hey girls.' Steve opens a compartment door. There are 2 girls sitting inside. They are chatting and they look a lot alike. They both have long red hair. I look at my clothes. I hope the girls will like it. I'm wearing shorts I got from one of the older boys with more money because I'm always the scapegoat. My shirt is my best shirt because it hasn't any holes in it. I have no idea how my hair looks. I'm not very good at doing my hair so I just let it down. I realise the girls are staring at me and Steve had left. 'Hello!' One of the girls says. 'My name is Max and this is Ginny. Join us.' I sit down next to Max. 'Hello.' The other girl says quiet. 'Hi. I'm Eleven.' I tell them. 'Like the number?' Max asks. I nod. I hope they don't think it's weird. The woman that came to tell me I'm a witch also thought that it was weird that my name is a number. But everybody's name in the orphanage is a number. I'm used to it. 'Can we call you El?' Ginny asks. 'Yes. Thank you.' I answer. She smiles.

We chat for a while. 'Are your parents muggles or wizards?' Max asks. 'Muggles?' I say. Max explains it. 'I'm a pureblood.' Ginny says. 'Just when I thought you would be fun!' Max says jokingly. I'm confused. 'I'm a Weasley Max. A bloodtraitor.' Ginny says. She laughs too. 'I don't understand any of this sorry.' I confess. 'It's alright.' Ginny says. She explains it to me. 'And you?' Max asks. 'I don't know. I don't have parents.' I tell them. 'Oh. Sorry.' Max says. 'It's okay.' They both look kinda sad. I try to cheer them up. 'How about you?' I ask Max. She laughs. I frown. That wasn't meant to be a joke. 'It's not on you El. It's just a funny situation. Wait, I'll try to explain. So I live with my mom and my stepdad. My stepdad and stepbrother are both muggles. Me and mom are witches. When I was around 5 I believe my actual mom and dad told me, so I alreasy knew I was a witch. My stepdad and brother didn't knew that until I got my letter. So yeah that's it.' We laugh. 'Complicated!' Ginny says. The compartment door opens. 'Hey girls, having fun?' Steve pokes his head though the door. 'Yeah!' I beam. 'Amazing. If I were you I would change into my robes.' I look better and see he's wearing his black with yellow robes. We change and the train stops at the station that says Hogsmeade.

Will's POV:
The Sorting ceremony is about to begin. The head has sang it song and Professor McGonnagall is about to read out the names. A lot of people are whispering about the dirty girl in the middle of them. It's kinda sad. McGonnagall starts calling out names. The dirty girl sits next to a redhead at the Gryffindor table. Another redhead is the last one left. 'Weasley, Ginny!' McGonnagall shouts. The girl is Rons little sister! She ends up in Gryffindor too. Me and Mike follow Ernie and Hannah from our year to the Hufflepuff common room. We enter it and sit down at the fire. 'Will, you know you're supposed to sleep right?' Jonathan says while smiling. 'I'm going to write Mom first.' I tell him. 'How about you?' Jonathan asks Mike. 'Planning the same.' Mike says. We take out some parchment. I look at Mike's paper. He's already started.
I start too.

A/N:
AAAAAHHHHHH. Sorry I'm just hyped. I loved working on this (even though I made like half this while watching Geminitay's Hermitcraft 8) and I hoped you loved reading it. So I'm not sure if it was clear but Max and El are both in Gryffindor. Also, this has over a thousand reads in total. Thank you so much for that. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I really want to know what kind of stories you would be interested in. The kids of the teenagers, angst, fluff or just them having fun... everything is okay. Jason and Chrissy are getting back in the picture I just have no idea how. Man, this is a long writers note lol.

Byeeeeeeee