16- Lockhart is an asshole

Will's POV:
'Lockhart is an asshole.' Mike complains. I smile. He is lying with his head on my lap and we are sitting next to the lake. We planned on doing homework, but we are kinda failing. 'You're right!' Dustin joins us. 'Hey!' I wave. 'I just had a lesson from him and I learned nothing. Nothing.' Dustin says annoyed. 'He is so annoying.' Mike complains. It is really hot for the beginning of november. Which means it's around 16 degrees. (A/N: Celcius. Not Fahrenheit.) 'Ughhh. Which homehork are you doing?' Dustin sits down next to me. I'm currently writing an essay for Snape. 'Potions.' I tell him. He looks at it. 'Will, can me and Dustin copy it?' Mike asks lazy. 'No! You have to do your own work.' I tell him. 'See! I'm not the ony one who does that.' A voice behind us says. I look over my shoulder and see Hermoine, Harry, Ron and Lucas. 'Hey!' Dustin says. Mike makes some weird noise. 'He says hi too.' I smile. 'Which homework do they want to copy?' Hermoine asks. She sits down next to me. 'Potions.' I show her. 'Can we copy it from you then?' Lucas jokes. I shake my head. Hermoine takes a piece of parchment out of her bag. 'If I were you, I would start working on it. Then maybe I will read it and give some tips.' Hermoine says to Harry, Ron, Lucas, Mike and Dustin. 'But I don't wanna...' Mike complains. 'You have to.' I tease him. He groans.

Jason's POV:
It is Slytherin against Gryffindor. I got set out of the team because a secondyear has bought his way in and he is now the seeker. I look for Chrissy in the crowd. She is sitting with Robin and Steve. I'm surprised Nancy and Jonathan aren't there. I walk through the crowd to them. 'Hey.' I say. Steve looks annoyed, Robin surprised and Chrissy happy. 'Hey. My girlfriend, Robin and her weird friend Steve.' She introduces proud. I smile. 'Hi, welcome by the club of craziness.' Robin says. 'Let's go find a good spot.' Steve decides and he walks away. We follow. We get a good spot close to the pitch. I sit inbetween Chrissy and Steve. Chrissy is talking to Robin, so I have to talk to Steve. 'For which team are you?' I ask. 'Gryffindor. You are probably for Slytherin right?' 'Nope. I'm not really for anybody.' 'Okay. Weren't you on the team last year?' 'Correct. They displaced me for a second-year who's parent bought them brooms.' I complain. 'O my god, that was Draco right?' Robin says. 'Robs, you are supposed to be kissing Chrissy.' Steve teases. 'Shut up dingus.' Robin says. 'Dingus?' I ask Chrissy. 'Robin's nickname for Steve.' She explains. 'Shut up the game begins.' Steve says. Steve watches really focused, while Chrissy and Robin are busy with eachother. I sit inbetween and just watch. 'Something is wrong.' Steve says. 'One of the bludgers is focusing on Harry.' 'I see it. That isn't good.' I answer. They get a break. 'What is going on?' Chrissy asks. 'There is something wrong with one of the bludgers, love-birds.' I explain. 'Good one.' Steve smiles. Chrissy looks annoyed. 'Hey, we watched!' She protests. 'We did?" Robin comments. Me and Steve laugh.

El's POV:
'I don't understand.' I admit. 'So how do you add numbers?' Max asks. We are sitting in the common room and she is helping me with my homework for Professor McGonnagall. 'If I do like 3+5 I count. Like 3 4 5 6 7 8.' I explain, counting on my fingers. 'So multiplication is like counting more times. I have here some pumkin pies. Okay?' Max explains. I nod. 'Great. So if I have 3 groups of 3 pumpkin pies, that is than 3 times 3. Aka 3x3.' Max explains. She puts the pumpkin pies in front of us. 'So count this and tell me what this? As in, what the math is.' She points towards the groups of pumpkin pies. 'Isn't this 3+3+3?' I ask. She nods happily. 'So that is 12.' I say confident. 'Yes! The best thing is to simply learn the multiplications from 0 to 10.' Max says. I nod slowly. 'Okay. I understand. How about dividing?' I ask. 'Okay. So you have 6 pumpkinpies. We are with the two of us. The math is 6 divided by 2. How do you split it?' Max explains. 'I get 4 and you get 2.' I joke. 'Hey!' Max pretends to be hurt. 'I'm joking! I get 3.' I say. 'And I get 3.' Max assumes. 'Nope. Ginny gets 3 and you get 0.' I say laughing. I jump up. 'EL! We have to do maths!' Max says laughing. 'Then you have to get me!' I run away beaming. 'Noooo!' Max follows me.

A/N:
This one is a little shorter, sorry, but the next one will be longer. I promise. (I already wrote it lol) Soooo, did you like it? I had a hard time trying to write about maths, cause I'm dutch. I have no idea how it works in England/America. So please don't go after me if I'm wrong, but feel free to nicely correct me. Thanks.

Byeeeeeeeeeee