9- Talking under the moonlight

TW: Talking about the dead

Chrissy's POV:
'What would you do if you were dead?' Me and Jason are lying on top of the astronomytower. He looks at me as if I just said something weird. 'What do you mean?' He sounds confused. 'If you were dead, would you become a ghost or would you do something else?'
'How can I do something else? Wait, what would you do?'
'I would travel to the sun. I've always wanted to see that. And after that I will go to every Taylor Swift concert.'
'Oh. Makes sense.'
'You think it doesn't, don't you?'
'Yeah.'
'Nobody can see me. I can sneak in easily.'
'Then I would go to every Quidditch match. And I think I want to visit you.'
'What do you mean?'
'Just look at you. Make sure you're okay. And if you're also dead, than I would go with you to the sun. But not to the concerts.'
I smile at him. I'm glad is my best friend.

Dustin's POV:
I'm dead tired. I'm sitting at the lake with Steve.
'How is Nancy?' Steve looks at me.
'What do you mean?'
'Does she kiss nice? Have you done more? Does she do that nice?'
'Dustin!'
'Yeah?'
'Why would you ask?'
'Cause I'm curious. So she's bad at kissing.'
'No! What made you think that! She is an amazing kisser. God, I love her.'
'Steve.'
'Yes?'
'You know what you just said right?'
'That Nancy is a good kisser?'
'That you love her! Have you told her yet?'
'Oh, that. Of course I haven't said it. She definetly doesn't think the same.'
'You're sources are terrible.'
'Which sources?'
'The ones that tell you Nancy isn't in love with you.'
'You think...'
'Steve.'
'Yes?'
'What about the making out?'

Mike's POV:
I drag Will with me.
'Where are we going?'
'You'll see!' I take him to the kitchens and we pick up a hot chocolate. Then we walk further. 'I have a surprive for you' I tell him. 'In the middle of the night?' I nod and we walk inside a emty classroom. The one where I put my present. 'What is that?' He points at the present. It's covered with a blanket. 'Take it off!' He does so and sees the present. All kinds of muggle books about magic. I stole them from Nancy.
'How did you get these?' We sit down, Will with a book in his hands.
'I got them from Nanc. Do you like them?'
'Yes. Very much.'
'I was afraid this wasn't what you wanted.'
'Is that why you did this?'
'What?'
'All of this. In the middle of the night getting a hot chocolate and show this to me in an empty classroom.'
'What else could I do?'
'You could've given them to me on a regular day, without chocolate and while the sun is visible.'
'But that's not special. You deserve special.'
It is silent for a while.
'Mike?'
'Yes?'
'I'm happy you want to be my friend.'
'I'm happy you want to be mine too.'
'Thank you for the present. It's amazing.'
'You're welcome. But don't thank Nanc, she doesn't know I used her books for this. Don't be an angel, I told her that she wasn't going to get them back and she agreed.'
'Don't worry.'
'I'm glad Nancy and Jonathan met.'
'Of course.'
'Do you like the book?'
'Yeah, but I don't understand it. What are hobbits?'
'You picked up the wrong book. This one has to go first.'
'But this book says that it's number 1 of the series.'
'It's a weird series. Read this first, you'll understand it better.'
' "The Hobbit". Please tell me this will explain what a hobbit is.'
'Read it.'
'You haven't, have you?'
'Maybe. But does it explain it?'
'It does. Thanks Mike.'
We hug.

A/N:
Another short one. Sorry. But did you like it? It's different. I really enjoyed writing it. To clarify, I don't believe in god or something, so I think or you turn into something, a new human or something of nature, or you can do whatever you want. Like Chrissy thought. I know Jason believes in god, but here he just plays along with Chrissy. I wrote this after "Period" but I'm not sure where I'm gonna put it, so it might isn't after that.
Thank you for reading

Byeeeee