13- Librarystalking

Jason's POV:

'Chrissy, this isn't normal.' I tell her. 'Then why do you follow me?' She whispers back. We're on our way to the library to look at some girl from my year. Chrissy has finally accepted that she has a crush on Robin and now she drags me into doing weird girlstuff. I'm the only one who knows so I have to join her. 'Hello Madame Pince' Chrissy says as we walk into the library. 'Do you see her?' she whispers. I shake my head. 'I'm going to head over to the Magical Creatures section. If I see her I'll tell you, even though this is stalking.' I say. She just smiles. 'I'm going to look something up for History of Magic.' I walk to the Magical Creature section and search in between the books. After a while Chrissy comes up to me looking really stressed. 'They are here.' She whispers. 'Jason, help. What do I do?' 'Relax?' I suggest. She gives me a nasty look. 'Jason.' I smile at her. 'I will go up to them. Wait, who are there?' I ask. She thinks. 'Uhhm, Robin of course, the girlfriend of Steve Harrington...' 'Nancy.' I interupt. 'Yeah. And that guy she's always with and a metal guy. With black long hair.' I nod as a sign that I know who she's talking about. Nancy Wheeler, Jonathan Byers and Eddie Munson. Eddie doesn't like me. I tried, but he's just depressed or something. 'Hey guys!' I walk towards them. 'Hey Jason.' Robin says confused. Fuck Crissy why do you have a crush on one of my classmates? 'What are you doing here?' Nancy asks. She doesn't sound really happy. 'I'm studying. Can I sit with you?' I say. I probably look fucking insecure and I remind myself that I do this for Chrissy.

Max' POV:
Finally free. I hate school. I mean, it's cool to learn stuff about magic and shit but I don't need to know the history. Me and Ginny walk towards the common room. El has extra les from McGonnagall about the basics. Math and the alfabet and stuff. Apparently she didn't learn it at her orphanage. It's weird. 'Should we go to the library?' Ginny asks insecure. I smile. 'Do we have homework?' I try to get something out of my bag but it falls off. Everything inside falls out. I bend down to pack my bag again. I hit head against something. I look up and see that I hit Ginny. 'Sorry. I just wanted to help.' She says quiet. I rub over my head. 'It's okay Gin.' 'I'm going to go to my bed. I have to check something.' Ginny runs away. I look at her. She's acting weird. I put all my stuff back in bag. 'Hey Max!' El walks up to me. 'Where's Ginny?' She asks. 'No idea.' I say, standing up. 'Please tell me we don't have homework.' I say. 'How I'm supposed to know?' She says. I take her hand. 'Come! We don't have to do it! Let's play a game outside.' She follows me.

Nancy's POV:
'Sure' Jonathan says before I can say something. He looks at me. I know what that face means. Let it go. Jason sits down at our table. We study for a while and when Jonathan and Eddie are gone to get more books, me and Robin confront him. 'Jason, what are you really doing?' Robin asks. I smile proud. 'What do you mean?' Jason looks up from his work. He still has that weird face that doesn't suit him. 'It's pretty obvious. You never talk to us in class and now all of a sudden you want to study with us. Oh, and you have a weird look on your face.' I tell him. He looks surprised at me. 'Tell us. Or we will bother you until you tell us.' Robin threatens. Jason looks to the side and apparently he sees something, cause when he looks back he looks normal again. 'Okay. So I know someone who has a crush on one of you and they wanted me to do this.' He says. I feel Robin tighten. She has a crush on someone and I think she hopes Jason is talking about her and the other person. I decide to help her. 'Who?' I ask. 'Which one? My friend or your friend?' Jason says. He sounds like his annoying self again. I look at Robin. You decide I try to sign with my eyes. 'Us.' She says. She sounds really secure but I know she's not. 'You.' Jason responds.

A/N:
I'm crying of laughing because of the youtube that's currently on. It's Joel and Lizzie reading fanfiction and Scott is just the most funny. This one is definitely not the best. I have a question. Would you be interested in reading angst? I have 2 angst ideas. This one is preparing for a Buckingham fluff, but I have more ship ideas, just some of them are for the younger ones. Let me know what you want to read and even if you don't read this up to date or something please comment. I would really appreciate it.

Byeeeeee