11- A never ending life?

Eddie's POV:
Something's wrong. I don't know why, but something's wrong. I can feel it. Harry and his friends has been acting weird. They are onto something. I'm just strolling down the lake. There isn't really anything I can do. Wait, there is. Nancy told me how to get into the kitchen. Food is never bad. I walk towards the kitchen, not paying attention so I bump into someone. 'Hey Eddie!' It's Hermoine Granger. One of Harry's best friends. 'Hey kiddo. Where are you heading?' I ask. She gets red. 'It's a secret?' I ask. 'Yes. I'm sorry.' She looks down. She is holding a book in her arms. 'It's alright. But don't do illegal stuff withput me okay?' She nods and wuickly walks away. I look at her. How can first years be so fucking adorable? I head to the kitchen. Where are the fruits? Here, I found them. I believe Nancy told me to tickle the pear so I do just that and it works. The painting moves and shows an entrance to the kitchen. 'Hello sir. How can we help you?' One of the little house elves comes to me. 'Do you have some chips?' I look around and see a small couch next to a hearth. 'Can I sit there?' I point at thr couch. The house elf nods and I sit there. 'Sir, which flavour do you want? Sweet chili or Natural?' I go with Natural.

Lucas' POV:
'Lucas we need your help.' Harry and Ron enter our dorm. They look really stressed. 'What do you need?' I get out of my bed. I was reading a muggle comic. 'Can you come with us, not ask too many questions and play this flute and then leave and don't tell anybody?' Ron rambles. I raise my eyebrows. 'Can you please help us?' Harry pleads. I nod. 'Alright. But afterwards you have to tell me what was going on.' Harry agrees.
It's time to go so me, Harry, Ron and Hermoine meet up in the dorm. 'You are going to do something against the rules aren't you?' Neville stands up from a chair. 'Neville!' Ron says surprised. 'If you are going to do something illegal then you first have to go through me!' Neville puts his hands in fists. 'I'm sorry Neville.' Hermoine draws her wand. 'Petrificus Totalus!' Neville falls. We leave the common room. 'Okay, we have to go to the 3rd floor. Lucas, here.' Harry gives me a flute. 'When we go in you have to play. You need to leave the room once we went through the trapdoor. You can stop playing after you left.' Harry explains. 'And I'm not allowed to ask questions?' I ask. Harry nods. We walk to the forbidden corridor on the 3rd floor. 'I could've expected it.' I mumble. Hermoine hears me. 'Indeed.' I smile at her. We arrive and I put the flute to my mouth. I realise something. 'I don't know any songs.' I whisper. 'Just play something. I doesn't have to be a song.' Ron whispers back. Hermoine opens the door and I start to play. Inside there is a massive dog and I stop playing because of the surprise. Harry and Hermoine look at me and I realise it and play again. They go inside and apparently there is a trapdoor undernead the dog, because they disappear. I keep playing for a little while and then I slowly start to walk away. I close the door and stop playing. I sigh. What the fuck was that? I hope Ron, Harry and Hermoine are safe. I make it back to the GRyffindor common room and I fall asleep in one of the stairs there.

Steve's POV:

It's the end of the year and I'm sitting at the Hufflepufftable for the feast. Dustin is gesturing to me from the Ravenclaw table. Next to him are Nancy and Robin talking. Jonathan is talking to Will and Mike about the holidays. The Slytherins won the housecup, so they are really noisy. Dumbledore claps in his hands and everybody goes silent. We all look at him. 'Before all of you can enjoy the great food we have, I have to give out some extra points.' I hear everybody whisper. Will whispers to Jonathan: 'Is that normal?' Jonathan sheaks his head with a worried look on his face. Dumbledore gives points to Harry, Ron and Hermoine. 'Gryffindor is at the same amount of points as Slytherin!' Will says. Everybody is currently screaming, happy (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff) and angry (Slytherin). 'I still have to give points, students!' Dumbledore has to shout to get over the noise we make. It's quite funny, actually. 'I award 10 points to Gryffindor for Mister Longbottom!' Gryffindor has won!

We are sitting on the train with everybody of my age. The kids wanted to have their own compartment with Ron, Harry and Hermoine. Eddie joined us too. We've already changed back cause we're really close to King's Cross. Robin is playing exploding snap with the twins and Lee and every once in a while there comes a noise of it. Nancy is watching them play. I tap her and she looks at me. I gesture at the door. She follows me. 'What's up Steve?' I lead her into an empty compartment. 'I'm surprised there is an empty compartment.' She smiles at me. I push her into the wall and ki8ss her. She looks surprised but joins in. We break apart for some breath. 'Steve'
'Yeah?'
'What was that?' She steps away. 'I'm sorry, Steve. It's not like I didn't like it, it's just...' I look at her. 'Continue.' I say. 'I just don't want to go any... further, if you know what I mean?'
She says. She looks very insecure. 'I give her a small kiss. 'I would never do that without your permission.' I kiss her again. 'I'm just gonna miss you. You're amazing.' I tell her. 'I'm going to miss you too. My family is really boring. You and the others are way more fun. We kiss again and then it's time to leave. Nancy goes with Mike to her mom and little sister and I follow Dustin to Claudia's car. Vacation.

A/N:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'm out of my writing block it's amazing. This one was over a thousand words again. I'm so happy. I want to apologise for Eddie's POV. The kitchen part was probably very bad as I had no idea what I was talking about. I'm not a native English speaker and I'm very confused about the American-British difference. Sorry if it annoyed you but I'm glad you kept reading. We are at 60 reads in total and it's just amazing!!! Thank you so much you have no idea what it means to me.

Byeeeeeeee