Chapter 10 : The TVman's team!!!

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I woke up as i stretch my arms in the air, i got up and walked out of my room, i decided to take a walk because i want to see what everyone else is doing.

Some minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I walked to the entrance of their base because i'm done checked on all of them and they're doing fine, when i walked out of their base, i heard chatting which caught my attention as i turned around and i was surprised, the TVman's team... Their original ones, their bigger version, and their Titan, 'I knew it!' I said in thoughts because T. TVman can change size just like the duo Titans, his size is the same like the original ones, 'I guess this is after episode 39, 40, 41' I said in thoughts, i saw that they're talking to the Cameraman's and the Speakerman's so i decided to greet them as i walked towards them, "Hey, guys!" I said as i wave at them and they wave back, i look at the TVman's team and they look surprised when they saw me, i hummed, "Let me guess, they're the 'TVman's team', right?" I said as i point at them, they look at them and they nodded.

I nodded back before looking back at them, i started to walk towards them and decided to greet them, "Hello, TVman's!" I said as i smiled and waved at them but there's one TVman turn his left hand into a small blade and point it at my neck, which caused me to raise my hands, "Why is there a human here?" He said coldly and normally, i was surprised because they always speak in reverse but turns out that they can speak normally, i look back and saw Speakerman was surprised and he was going to walk towards me but Cameraman stopped him, he gives him a 'Let her handle this' look and Speakerman stayed in his place as he looking at me because he's worried about me.

I look back at TVman and his small blade was still pointing at my neck, i pulled his small blade away from me as i stepped back and we're like 4 feet away from each other, i sighed and said, "I didn't even do anything to you, i just want to know about you guys and i can tell that you don't have a name so..." The TVman's look at each other before looking back at me, TVman sighed and said, "You can call us 'TVman' and you can call him 'Titan TVman'" I nodded before i look at their bigger one, he seemed scared and that makes me feel worried, i was going to ask but he cut me off, "If i tell you, then you'll be laughing..." I was surprised and confused, what does he mean?, "I won't laugh, i promise" I said softly as i smiled at him.

He was surprised to hear my tone but he looks away as he crossed his arms, he sighed and said, "Hydra... TVman..." I was surprised and confused, "Hydra?" I said in confusion, he then extends his four TV's from his back which makes me feel amazed seeing this, 'Oh! So that's why he called "Hydra TVman"' I said in thoughts and i just realized that he has four TV's from his back, i forgot about it! "Whoa..." I said in amazed, the TVman's was surprised to see my expression, "So, what can you TV's do?" I said in curiosity, they were surprised when i asked them that and they look away in... Fear and sadness, i was worried and was going to ask but TVman cut me off, "We can... Kill the Skibidi from our screen" He started to explain of how they kill the Skibidi and i was shocked but amazed as well.

"So, you TV's can kill the toilets from your screen?" I said, they seem scared on my opinion on them so i continued, "That's so cool!" They gasped as they look at me, "You're... Not scared of us?" T. TVman said, i can hear his sadness tone a little, i chuckled and said, "Of course not! Why would i be scared of you guys?" I continued by asking, "Is there reason why you ask?" When i asked them that, they look away in sadness, wait... Don't tell me that the humans hurt them as well?! "Well, every humans are scared of us and they always called us 'Monsters', we befriend with the humans once but... They betrayed us... They hurt us... They even broke my screen!" TVman said in fear and sadness, i was shocked...

"We move to this planet because our planet is... Destroyed by those Skibidi..." TVman explained, i was kinda surprised because they're also from another planet and i felt bad for them, "I know how it feels to get betrayed..." I said in sadness as i look down, the TVman's look at me in surprised, "You do?" H. TVman said, i nodded as i sighed, "I couldn't forget that day..." I said as i started to explain about it,