²⁴ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭

Rin walked back to the main building, totally upset, Isagi was right behind as he tried to stop him. He grabbed his shoulder with his hand and held him, not letting him go to their friends. Everything's starting to go to hell.

"Rin! Please don't tell them..! Do you know how they'd react?" the other guy frowned, shoved him hard. He was trying really hard not to yell at him.

"Of all the people in the world and you chose him?! I can't believe it, he just messed with your head.." he turned and walked the path to the building again, faster this time. Yoichi was starting to panic the most, this wasn't supposed to happen in his opinion.

"Ri- RIN!" he tried to stop him again. But no success.

"Don't talk to me.."

"Don't tell them, I'm begging you!" they were both already in the building, walking up the stairs. This time young Itoshi ignored him completely, his heart aching with disappointment. He can't accept this, he just can't and never will. Raven decided to do something to save it, he knelt down on the ground and put his head and hands down to beg.

"P-Please!! I swear I'll do anything, really anything, just don't tell them!" he literally meant it. Isagi would even sell his soul right away just to keep this secret secretive. Rin stopped on his tracks and thought about it for a moment. Anything? That's a good deal, indeed. He smirked a bit so his friend couldn't see it.

"Do you mean it? Anything, you say?" they've made an eye contact with each other. Yoichi wasn't thinking straight, again. He just risked it and called it a day.

".. Yeah, anything"

"Then I've found a solution," Rin came closer to him, he was still upset though, that's why he has a plan, a disgusting one "If you don't want me to tell them your affair with that madman, I want you to leave with us tomorrow and never ever come back to him and to this place-"

"-What the fuck? You cannot be serious!" Isagi interrupted him, he threw his hands to the sides, all annoyed. That was Rin's last straw, he took him by his t-shirt dramatically;

"Listen to me, Isagi! I don't fucking care about your stupid aka complicated situationship, and just hearing that bullshit from you makes me sick! And if you don't like it, then I'll do it by my way-" he shoved him away and continued to walk toward the door, where their friends are. No, that was raven's last straw too. He blocked his path by his strength and pushed him to the wall.

"W-What the hell?!" Rin was taken back by it.

"Lemme ask you something, Rin.." his voice completely calm and quiet "If I kissed you or made out with you, would you be silent and leave us alone?" the other man blinked a few times to make sure he has heard him correctly. Isagi didn't want to do this with him, he would never do that. However, his friend is just too stubborn.

"Ugh, I really cannot believe it.." Rin muttered to himself, then looked straight into blue eyes "If we do it now, I'll be silent about it and I'll maybe leave you two alone, so that's the deal?"
he tried so hard not to smirk, completely failed in it. Yoichi didn't like the word maybe, there was something fishy about it. Then Rin asked him;

"Hold on, you're leaving too tomorrow, right? You ain't that insane to stay here in this crap, the government is coming here.."

"It'll be fine, I don't think he wants to be caught, so, there's gonna be some solution"

"I still don't like it, you ain't suprised, right? Like can you actually hear yourself what you're saying?" Rin was pissed off again. His friend rolled his eyes at him, they're being stubborn at this point.