¹¹ 𝐕𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐞

They were back in the mansion where Bachira Meguru was already waiting for them. He was holding a cigarette in his hands, and then the knife Isagi had returned to him, the mysterious thing was that he was thinking of that man.

He remembered the documents the policeman had brought him, and he was looking at them, reading them, and examining them. Raven's documentary as well, mainly stopping at one line where it was written about the relationship status.

Married.

He grabbed his own chin and put a cigarette in the mouth, inhaling the taste of boredom. Bachira couldn't believe what he was doing and the impact it would have. Maybe it wasn't a good idea at all, but when you don't try it, you won't get the answer. He just wants the plan to work out.

Then Meguru heard a knock on the door and turned in the direction of the sound. He put on his basic expression and went to see if they were really those guests. And yeah, he was right. When he noticed the first cop is Isagi he couldn't stop staring at him. After that Bachira's friends were standing right behind others, waiting for their boss to speak up.

The crime boss inhaled the cigarette again and spoke up with a serious tone;

"I guess you're asking yourself right now what I want to tell you. Honestly, it's still a miracle that we were able to kidnap you back to this place after a long time, don't you think?" he chuckled and threw a look at the cops. Meguru paused for a few seconds, thinking how humorous he probably is.

"All jokes aside, you won't return to your houses and families anymore-" now all policemen shockingly side eyed him with the disbelief "and it won't be even possible because we're all leaving this night, this place and land on the other side of Japan"

"Yes, I said land because we managed to stole the helicopter. But the rest of the gang will travel there with their vans, now any questions?" he casually asked them as if he didn't just say the most insane speech with a disturbing fact.

Rin raised his hand.

"What is it?"

"How the hell did you find us before you kidnapped us? Especially him" he pointed at Isagi "He was literally in front of his house when you took him" now all policemen waited for his response. Bachira didn't want to tell the truth but he also cannot shut his own mouth.

"I hope you still remember the documents given to me by Mr. Policeman. You guys are also in those papers, thanks to which I found so much information, place of residence, how long you have been working, how old you are and what type of blood you have, etc.." Meguru winked at them with a proud smile. Now it all makes sense, without these documents, he couldn't do anything at all.

Isagi began to regret it so much that he had done such a thing, not thinking about what it would probably do in the future. He hopes that if they are gone, the government will start looking for them, or at least his wife, whatever. Just anyone who could find them, save them.

"Hmp- We won't make the same mistake next time"

"We'll see about that~" Bachira mocked Rin, making him frown and feel extremely furious.

"I see no reason to take us on your journey as well, we're not like you and we also have our own life" Nagi joined the conversation, Reo had his attention immediately. The crime boss paused on his tracks suprised, then stepping more forward.

"Mhm, I guess I haven't told you everything, have I? The reason you have to come with us is because we know that tomorrow the government wants to attack and destroy us-"

"-What?! How do you know that?!" Yoichi interrupted him, his jaw down to the ground. Bachira was so satisfied when he caught his attention.

"Hah! That's a secret, my dear! But now it's time to end this conversation, we'll fly away in a moment" Meguru pointed at his friends "You guys go pack your stuff and get ready that helicopter" he took a last glance at them before slowly going away.