¹⁰ 𝐀𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"MMHH- STO...! NO!! MHMPP!!" the cop was kicking him anywhere, trying to yell for help as he was gradually distanced from his house. He really didn't want to die, certainly not today. But Isagi didn't know exactly what was going to happen to him, was it because he yelled at him 2 months ago? Perhaps..

His mouth was bandaged and his hands were behind him. He simply couldn't move, it was so tight and painful. Yoichi hoped that at least he could look around with his eyes, but as they approached one of the vans, his eyes were blindfolded with a smelly material. It was so bad.

He felt his body go into that vehicle and Bachira dragged him to one of the seats, where he let him go. They weren't alone, he figured it out quickly;

".. Start driving, I found him" Bachira announced quietly to the pink haired guy. Yoichi had no idea that there was a whole gang of friends from the crime boss around him.

The vehicle began to move violently, Chigiri turning the steering wheel more and more mercilessly. It was a black van with black windows so no one could see what was inside of it. Raven prayed deep down that a miracle would happen, like anything, he would even welcome a car breakdown in the middle of the highway.

It wasn't long before he heard Kaiser ask Meguru;

"Soo, what do you really wanna do with him? And with others?"

'With others? What the fuck, they've kidnapped more people?' Isagi thought to himself, he gulped nervously. He was all sweaty, from head to toes. No joke at all.

"I'll tell details as soon as we arrive on our spot, just don't rush things" he simply replied, crossing his hands. Yet, he wore the most eerie grin on his pale face. The cop couldn't see it, but he still had some spots of blood from other killings.

Then he heard Reo talking, sounding quite hesitant;

"Eh- There's gonna be that person too, you know who I mean, right?" Bachira looked at him annoyed, trying not to pierce his eyes with his gaze. It sounded so suspicious.

"Hmp, of course yes.. We managed to get all of them, well.. Only the survivors"

"Yeah, sure, boss.."

Isagi's heart dropped down again as they conversed, what exactly were they talking about? He had no idea, but he didn't like the context at all. He tried to straighten up discreetly and somehow so that he could see through the fabric on his eyes. He really didn't have the nerve anymore.

He was lucky, because the fabric had really fallen off his face, so he could see normally. But everyone was watching him, and when they noticed that he saw them, they were shocked. Shidou immediately stepped forward and put the hand on his neck to assault him.

"Naughty, naughty.. What are you trying to do? Hm?" he didn't get the answer as he was still unable to speak, however he didn't really mind because what the hell was Isagi supposed to say in this situation?

'Holy shit, please tell me Sae and Barou will give me some supernatural powers so I can leave this bullshit'

Yoichi glanced away from all of them, now focusing on the road. He knew this path very well, especially when he hoped for not coming back to this madness again. Well, shit happens to anyone, am I right? I guess.

"Oi, don't touch him like that. I can handle him by myself" Bachira pushed Shidou to the side so he could have a better view at the cop.

".. Tch, yes, boss"

The crime boss stood awkwardly for a moment before deciding to do something. More specifically, he really wanted to do something, to threaten him or just be hella creepy. But instead he stopped on his tracks and got lost into Isagi's blue ocean eyes. All his scary facial expressions were gone, and perhaps for the first time in his life, Yoichi saw his calm expression.