¹⁷ 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Bachira wore a loose black shirt and tie, some good pants that night. Just to impress that majestic cop, at least a little, he knew it would look clever. Hair beautifully messy and wavy. Scars still visible over body and face. Bandages around the hands with bruises and drops of blood. Meguru loves to dress gracefully and respectably, and it's even better when there's some alien life that he has killed with his hands.

Such a cold evening began, without any worries. Yoichi didn't comment on how he saw him dressed, but yes, he was indeed impressed. The cop himself had only put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, not feeling up to anything more. The floor was made of wood, it kept the heat in. Yeah, both men were sitting on the floor, they found it more cozy.

They weren't talking about anything too interesting, it was more a topic about what they had been doing all day. Meguru couldn't stop grinning mischievously, listening to every word that came out of his soft lips. Occasionally his golden eyes would glance fleetingly there and back into his blue orbs.

Isagi paused for a moment and dropped his gaze down to his feet. It looked like he needed to ask. He knows his name and him in the present, but what about the past? How is it possible that Bachira turned out so miserably?

"Bachira, tell me about your life in general. Why are you the way you are?" he asked quietly, the other man pausing for a second.

"Mhm? Ooh, you mean why am I so crazy and ruthless? Only my friends know this story and you wanna hear it too?" Bachira eyed him curiously, though he himself didn't know if that was quite what he wanted to talk about. After all, they were here for one reason, to get to know each other more.

"Please.." was a word he heard from a cop, it sounded so soft and nice. His heart began to flutter a little. To hear him beg is something he secretly longed for and he hopes to hear more later.

"Uhm, okay, okay.. Soo.. " the boss started "Before I start to tell my past, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I'm used to what happened to me being the way I am, you know?" Isagi nodded, understanding his thoughts. Meguru was satisfied with that and no longer had a problem telling.

"-My overall life is pretty fucked up.. I never really got to know my parents, so I just remember ending up in an orphanage where I hated it.." he glanced down to his shoes and took a deep breath to continue "I've always been troubled since I was a kid, they didn't give us proper food so I started stealing. And not only that, I learned enough to survive among strong people"

"When I was 13, I ran away from that crazy thing they called a children's home. I ran until I actually found myself in the city of Tokyo, a huge amount of opportunities for every person. Obviously.." he giggled and raven eventually just stared at him still.

"You know... Without a home, friends and family, I didn't have much choice. I lived in an abandoned little room where I had some privacy. But besides that, you know how I said I don't like cops and the government? Remember that?" Isagi nodded again, now looking more curious.

"I've seen so many horrible things they've done to people. I always thought they were helping, b-but... From my perspective, I haven't experienced it that way. I-It was like.. like-" Bachira was lost for words, completely stuck on what exactly he wanted to say. Everything happened again before his eyes like flashbacks, screams, pain and violence.

Yoichi tried really hard to understand what he meant. If these people hurt him physically or even mentally. He has to wait to hear the whole thing, he knows this isn't the end of the story he's hearing.

"Thank God I met my group of friends. One night when I was looking at other lonely houses I met them there, we didn't plan to be friends at first but they took me under their wing. Years have passed and I can't imagine having to lose them. They're my everything.."

"Yeah, and we met these gangs that are here with us, so we're working together. We need to steal to survive, kill people too.. Plus the reason I'm the boss of all of them is because I'm supposedly the strongest and fairest of them all. But I don't mind it, it's interesting to be famous around the Japan and dangerous at the same time~" Bachira grinned at him amusedly, meaning it.

Then there was silence, and Isagi just stared open-mouthed. Though he felt the regret that this was the whole reason he was like this, but he didn't say anything. He was even incredibly shocked by it too. It's not something you're used to hearing from someone like that. He may be a cop, he's heard so many things himself. However this is different.

"Holy shit.. Just, wow" was all what raven replied. He wasn't even being rude, just respectful.

"Yeah, it is what it is. Now what are you gonna do with this story?" Meguru asked him.

"Nothing, I guess. Thanks for telling me actually, and trusting me"

"You don't have to thank me, Mr. Policeman" they both chuckled at that. Then smiled at each other, eye contact deepening like a Marian moat. Isagi sat up better so his back wouldn't hurt, but damn, those golden eyes reminded him of an angel himself. His lips began to move all by themselves, as if the soul had found itself on the surface of the body.

"Your eyes.. Are beautiful" Bachira raised an eyebrow in surprise, finding it as adorable a thing to ever hear about himself. In his sitting position, he moved closer to the other man. Smirk was appearing to him more and he was in quite a good mood. He also likes the blue eyes, it reminds him of the dark ocean.

"I can say the same about your eyes" he announced to him in a kindly tone. Isagi's cheeks were slightly red from the compliment. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down awkwardly. He was smiling, very much so. He never even heard that from his wife. Well, maybe he can call her ex-wife now.

Bachira raised his hand and placed his palm on Yoichi's chin. He wanted to see that face, the details, the expression. Both men stayed in that position for a few seconds until Yoichi decided to do something. He moved closer to his face, so much until their noses were touching. Their breaths were quickening with nervousness, the urge to kiss the other was great. Isagi then whispered his opinion to him;

"You know this is technically a wrong thing to do, right?"

"I know.. But you want it as much as I do, don't you?" Bachira replied quietly, knowing his answer already. Raven took a second to process this question, eventually just to say that word.

"Yeah... I do"

No more words are needed between them. Whatever they're feeling lately, even between them. Whether it's anger at what they've done to each other or joy, confusion and sadness. The men plunged into a wet kiss, fighting over who could do it better. Bachira swept him into his arms and straight to the bed, he was on top of him again, just like before.

He tried to slip his tongue in, asking for the permission. Yoichi was happy to open his mouth and let him do it, only they fought with their tongues on this one too. They were biting their lips and the sounds were coming back. Raven moaned heavily into his mouth, his hands sliding down his body and back up.

Meguru then stopped kissing him and gave him a quick smile. He had a boner down his pants again, he wasn't alone. Isagi, and it was pretty obvious in his sweatpants. His eyes were full of lust, he wanted to feel it so fucking much at this moment. Yoichi wanted his dick that could fuck his ass till he couldn't walk.

Meguru loved the sight, he had to memorize it in his head to have a good memory. His hands went slowly to his pants to unbutton them down. But all that fun ended the moment they heard angry banging on the door.