⁰² 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

The raven man sat very uncomfortably on the chair, his hands clasped on his lap. It had only been a few days since they had been chasing the criminals, his friend Rin Itoshi had already been treated and was back at work. His entire shoulder was bandaged, he couldn't move it, and he squealed in pain with every movement.

Yes, these two men cannot avoid what awaits them. Isagi Yoichi kept looking at one empty spot on the white wall. He couldn't look away, not even at other co-workers walking around him. But then it happened when his friend next to him spoke up annoyed.

"I can't believe I risked my life like this just to save yours... That's the last time I did this"

"Rin, you know very well that I could have saved myself, you didn't have to do this-"

"Don't talk nonsense, you're weak as hell, that madman almost killed you" Rin cut him off, turning his head directly in his direction. It wasn't meant to sound nasty or threatening, the man didn't like to admit it, but he's worried about Isagi. He cares.

"Ugh, I'm sorry, forget it.. if something happened to you, your wife would lose her mind for sure" he then spoke, the raven policeman opened his eyes more in a realization as he heard about his lover. And as always Rin was right, Isagi's wife would be very devastated if something serious happened to him himself.

"Yeah for sure.., I forgive you but let's now concentrate, we're about to have some serious problem from our boss-" Isagi tried to change the subject but was again cut off by Rin;

"We? You're always the one who gets us in trouble"

"Oh my gosh, finee! I'm deeply sorry, alright? Should I kneel down and say it again or what?" Isagi glanced at him, now almost throwing hands at his friend.

"Please no.., that would be disgusting.." Rin said quietly, ending their conversation immediately. He kept rubbing his own shoulder, it was the first time he'd ever been shot like that. In front of his turquoise eyes, he could still see the madman pointing the gun right at his head. Rin thought, wondering what would have happened if his friend hadn't reacted in time.

Isagi Yoichi and Rin Itoshi have been friends since elementary school so to speak, they've never talked extremely much. When they became cops and were destined to work for the government, they had a chance to talk more together and that's how they ended up on the same team.

Rin is the kind of person who doesn't like to show his concern for others. Sometimes it even looks like he would die for his friend, he himself doesn't understand these thoughts but it's already like that.

The dark-haired man picked up his phone and browsed social media messages. He saw more murders, thefts and total mayhem. Despite his slightly broken display, he even texted his wife, who asked him what time he was coming home. And just at this time, from the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the tips of black boots standing beside him.

"Nagi! What a surprise, is our boss calling us?" Isagi looked happily at his other friend who stood emotionless as a corpse. Rin also already looked up as he heard regarding Nagi.

"Yeah.., He says he has something important to tell you. I think it's probably the solution to catching those criminals you were trying to catch a few days ago"

"So.. We're not in trouble, then?" Rin asked, confused.

"I don't know.. Come with me, I'll take you there" Nagi answered him, waving his hand so his 2 friends could follow him. The white-haired policeman adjusted his tie and silently his footsteps walked along the corridor.

Slightly louder footsteps could be heard just behind him, Isagi was now sweating from head to toe. He was projecting various sentences and apologies in case something went wrong. Rin put his hand on raven man's shoulder to have his attention.