⁰⁷ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Several days have passed since the chaotic dinner itself. The first mission was coming up every hour. None of the cops wanted to go there and deal with it. Especially, they didn't want to listen to this boss.

Isagi Yoichi, the number of times he found himself in a trance and had to be woken up by his wife. She was very worried, trying to put him in a better mood like kissing and touching him, or a date in front of the TV. And still, nothing worked.

The young black-haired man couldn't stop thinking about it, he certainly didn't feel good about it either. As if something was terribly wrong.

But what was it?

"Darling! I'm leaving now, don't worry, I'll come back!" Yoichi stood at the front door of the apartment and called out to his sweetheart. His clothes were as if he had just taken them out of a dumpster, all black and dirty, but he couldn't find anything better.

Mostly this mission isn't even for clean clothes.

".. W-Wait! Are you sure about this? I'm sure the bastard will do something to you on that mission.." she appeared and quickly ran over to him. But Isagi preferred not to think about it any longer, he would feel more remorse.

"And even if he did, I'd still come back alive, i promise"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise, my dear"

They made a vow and then a long kiss with a hug. Isagi Yoichi was relieved for a moment, but then his nervousness rose again as he closed the door behind him and looked out onto the street where Rin was already standing with his car.

His hands were on his chest in a strict position and his clothes were exactly the same, only more 'elegant'. When those eyes of his saw those of Isagi's, he hesitated to speak but managed to do it anyway.

"Jump in the car, everyone is already there" he pointed slightly with his hand at his car and opened the passenger door for Yoichi. The black haired man blinked frantically and sat there with his quick 'thank you' bow.

Rin was already inside as well, there was dead silence, no one felt like saying anything.

"Soo.. We really don't wanna change our minds?" Kunigami asked quietly, staring at each other.

"If you want them to find you and kill you then please.., you can go home" Barou replied with his cocky tone. He certainly wanted to kick criminal's butts and put them in jail forever.

"There's no turning back anyway.., start the car Rin" the white haired man ordered boredly while playing games on his phone. Nobody said anything after that, after a few turns they were already on the highway.

Smog, clouds outside. It looked like a fast-moving thunderstorm from what Isagi noticed on the road.
He doesn't like them, he's never liked them. Isagi would get goosebumps up his ass every time.

'This fucking weather, and even at this time..' Yoichi said in his head angrily, then his eyes went back to his friend next to him who was driving quite calmly.

"How are you so calm? Aren't you afraid this might be our last night being alive?" Rin chuckled at that and took a deep breath.

"I've thought about it, but I think we can do it... We just have to keep telling ourselves that we're doing this for the government and that sooner or later we're going to put these assholes in jail"

"Y-Yeah, that's a logical explanation" Raven answered uncertainly, hearing the sounds of the game from Nagi's phone in the back. Kunigami, Barou and Sae just watched curiously how he was doing, even though they knew he was still winning.

After a few minutes they appeared in a familiar dark place where all the gangs were already ready in their cars and vans. However, their noise did not end, they banged their weapons against the walls or the floor as they couldn't wait to go to the goldsmith's to collect money and jewelry.

All the policemen just sat there blankly and stared. Just when they thought it couldn't get any worse, they noticed the crime boss walking with his gang of friends from a distance.

"That's fucked up, bro.. This is such a fucked up situation!"

"Stop whining, Barou. Let's go to them" Rin Itoshi interrupted him and raised his hand slightly up. Then he signaled for everyone to get out of the car and that's what happened. They didn't even have to go that far because Bachira Meguru was already there with his creepy smile.

He wore a lot of jewelry, sunglasses on his head that he didn't even need. Then belted pants and a black tank top. Isagi just stared without realizing it.

"Like what you see, Mr. Policeman?" Bachira teased him while swinging with a baseball bat. Yoichi woke up from his thoughts and growled angrily like a little kid.

".. Shut the hell up" still out of the corner of his eye, he looked directly at Meguru's face, noticing the small eyeliners, which completely threw him off.

The men waited for orders from their boss, Bachira conferring with Chigiri for a moment before turning to the cops;

"Okay, as promised... You Mr. Policeman-" he pointed at Isagi's face "-will be by my side the whole time, the others will be with my band of friends. We're going to the capital to the biggest jewelry store in town"

And then he added; "And no buts"

Rin still couldn't help but make a sour face at that statement, wishing for something else entirely. Nagi tried to hide behind Sae, Kunigami and Barou from Reo who was standing nearby. But drastically failed.

"Y-Yo! Aren't you excited?" Reo came closer to him with his shy smile.

".... Don't talk to me, I'm not interested"

"- Oh, then I apologize for interrupting you like that, maan.." he stopped on his tracks and sadly looked at his own shoes. Yeah, he definitely thought to himself that it just needs more time before they know each other more.

Bachira Meguru gazed at those dirty vans and cars, gesturing them to leave already. The gangs squealed with joy, the rest quickly got inside and left through the gate onto the road.

Chigiri and others took charge of Isagi's friends and they were forced into their van. Which raven found suspicious;

"Can.. Can i go with them?"

"No" the boss of crime insisted strictly, looking at his weapons last time.

"Why? There's not enough space for me or what?" he kept asking questions, as his nerves were taking a control of him slowly. Meguru just gave him a deadly stare;

"It's simple as hell, as i was explaining it earlier too.. You'll be in my private car with me, so you can be by my side"

"W-What?" Isagi's eyes widened in shock "You can't be serious!"

"But of course, I am serious. pretty boy.." he smiled widely before putting his weapons back. After that his fast steps were taking him to the back of the mansion where the private car of his was located.

When Yoichi arrived there too, he noticed the details of the car. It was more likely stolen than bought.

'Typical' he thought to himself, judging the crime of boss drastically.

"So? Whatcha' think? What a handsome gentleman am i to take you with this beautiful car-"

"Shut the hell up, you madman.. Let's end this business finally" raven interrupted his speech, opening the door, completely ignoring now the confused look on Bachira's face.

'What a scary guy..' Meguru smiled softly at this thought before opening the door for himself too. He took one last deep breath before restarting the car, they're gong to be the last to go.

But they had no idea what will happen.