²² 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

The audience was awakened the next day by unexpected news. Chief Bachira Meguru called everyone out, including police officers and his friends. His paranoid thoughts didn't leave him alone at all, he somehow sensed that the government was closing in on their territory, because at the moment they had already searched the entire north and were heading south.

He stood on a higher level to have a full view of everyone, he didn't have a microphone but he has a good enough voice for everyone to hear him. If you're wondering if even Rin Itoshi had to go to his announcement, he didn't. He was given permission to stay in his room and continue his treatment. Although the fact is he still hasn't received an apology.

"Good morning to everyone, I hope you're all here as we have a difficult few weeks ahead of us-" he paused before continuing "I've heard that our lovely government is heading south, there's a big chance they'll find us and we'll either have to surrender or fight.." Bachira smirked evily, knowing his next words. Criminals expect the same words because they know their boss is crazy.

"But we'll kill them, one by one!" everyone started cheering and clapping as they agreed with him. The policemen remained completely silent and threw glances at everyone. Isagi is the only one of them who understands Bachira's feelings, but he just cannot cheer like everyone else. He finds it strange, but he's not surprised. Yoichi understands that Meguru hasn't had a good relationship with the government since he was young.

That's the reality.

"That's why I've prepared a training session for you, it's compulsory, police officers also take part" Bachira glanced at them, making them feel totally shocked by that the fact they have to do it too. That's something they don't understand, why do they have to go to training too if they don't want to kill their government? What's the boss planning?

"Starting in half an hour, find enough space and you'll work out your body, fight, shoot guns and do parkour. Don't forget the reunion! That's it, you're all dismissed!" he left the top spot and the crowd went back to their little houses to get ready, they had so much adrenaline they were going to be able to fight.

Bachira stopped by his friends and threw a brief chat with them before deciding to go to the cops. Reo surreptitiously looked him over, searching for the key that could unlock the place in the basement. Nagi noticed and did the same tactic, they were lucky no one had noticed yet.

"You two will be training with my group of friends, if I find out you're not cooperating don't imagine what I would do to you" Meguru warned Nagi and Kunigami, they nodded in annoyance. He was somehow satisfied and decided to take Isagi somewhere else. Just to have some private chit chat. Yoichi was somehow not happy about him being hard on his friends.

"Bachira, you didn't have to sound so nasty to my friends" he whispered to him.

"It's my job to be like that, but I get you, okay? I'm still sorry" Bachira apologized, he had that serious tone again. So, he wasn't joking.

"By the way, why did you take me here?" Isagi asked, the two of them standing behind a small house away from the audience so no one could see, hear or disturb them. The boss smiled slightly as he focused more on the handsome cop.

"Um, to ask you about something. Does it still hurt?" He pointed to Isagi's palm, newly bandaged, the blood wasn't flowing much anymore, but it definitely still hurt.

"It's better, I guess yours is okay too?" Yoichi smiled slightly while asking him that. Still couldn't believe they've made a promise. The chief chuckled.

"Ohh please~ Don't worry about me. My body's still bandaged up somewhere doing a lot of dangerous things, you know?" he approached his policeman and gently ran his hand through his black hair. Isagi blushed as he felt so comfortable.
They looked into each other's lips for a few seconds, both wanting to make the first move. But before they did, Bachira asked him;