Chapter 10

It's been a week or so after the events in the Highway. The Atlas Military and with their connections in the Vale Police Department, no one and I mean no one, knew of the truth of what actually happened there.

As for the White Fang that were captured by NEO-N.E.S.T forces, the White Fang were placed in a newly built Prison located in the vicinity of the HQ. The Autobots made sure to implement a security system where no one in Remnant can hack it. After all, the security in this planet is garbage, so it will be impossible for them to get through their network, unless you know how to.

During that whole week, the Autobots and NEO-N.E.S.T forces, continue conducting Joint-Operations all over Remnant. When Optimus was overseeing another Operation in Remnant, he remembers the events that have been happening for the last few days.

Optimus: In the days that followed, the humans and Faunus of Remnant have continued to prove to us that we can work together as a Team.

In the Forests of Mistral, we can see Elm and NEO-N.E.S.T Soldiers eliminating the last of the Grimm Horde in the area, with Ironhide leading the charge, firing off his Iron Shotgun, causing massive explosions. With him is Jolt, who uses his two Electric Whips, wrapping it around the Grimm and electrocuting them until they are nothing but ash.

Optimus: They go to great lengths to show their worth to us, proving they are not like the humans we dealt with back on Earth. As the more of the days go by, we initiated numerous operations in Remnant.

In the 4 Kingdoms and the Dragon Continent, the Autobots and NEO-N.E.S.T Soldiers can be seen fighting against Grimm. With the Autobots leading the charge, Clover can be seen leading the Soldiers as they take on the forces of darkness. When the battle is over, they give out supplies to the Villagers in exchange for keeping this secret under wraps.

Ironhide: Just another day in the Office, right Clover?

Clover: Yup.

Optimus: We would conduct missions to clear out Grimm Hordes in the 4 Kingdoms and the Dragon Continent. Thanks to our technology, we incorporated them within their weapons and the NEO-N.E.S.T Soldiers have been using it to it's highest potential.

In the HQ, Ratchet, Wheeljack, and Perceptor, can be seen hard at work building new weapons and technology for the Autobots and NEO-N.E.S.T. They are now joined by Penny and Pietro, who was told of the secret. He is fascinated by this and wants to learn more, Pietro bonded the most with Perceptor.

Optimus: We would train with the people of Remnant. The ranks grew, and more and more people continue to join, wanting to make a change in this world.

In the NEO-N.E.S.T Bases which were now newly constructed thanks to the help of the Autobots. A new wave of recruits can be seen standing at attention, with a few Autobots overseeing their training.

Optimus: We grew as a Team and learned from one another. We became stronger allies in this war against the forces of Darkness.

We can see Ironwood joining Optimus as they clean up the aftermath of a battle, removing any evidence of the Autobots and tending to the wounded.

Optimus: Even so, we were tasked in solving Remnant's problems, to prevent them from bringing harm to themselves.

Ozpin and Ironwood, now joined by the representatives of the 4 Kingdoms are coordinating with one another to deal with Remnant's problems, such as the White Fang, the ever growing corruption in the Council, Bandits. The Autobots had Blaster work on the console to get all the info they need for their operations.