Chapter 6

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender, reporting to you live with breaking news. We are here outside the Atlas Military Outpost where over a dozen Atlas Officers and Soldiers were arrested under treason agaisnt Atlas and all of Remnant. We have General Ironwood live to give more details about this pressing matter.

The TV screen now shows Ironwood in the City Square of Vale, with over a dozen Reporters seen taking photos and asking numerous questions. Ironwood answered their questions to calm down the horde of Vultures.

Ironwood: The reason we did such a thing is we heard from the famous Team we knew a day ago, the Autobots, informing me about my own Soldiers working against the Criminal, Roman Torchwick, to steal our weapons and equipment and supplying the White Fang.

All of the Reporters were shocked by this revelation with more questions coming in and some of the Faunus accusing Ironwood for saying such a thing. But thanks to the Autobot's help, they have the evidence they need.

Ironwood: If you want to see the truth, we have footage we recovered of Torchwick working with the White Fang in the Docks and numerous security camera footage on multiple Warehouses around Vale.

The footage on the screen, shows Roman working with the White Fang in the Docks. They don't show Blake and Ruby interfering, but they did show the White Fang loading up the Dust crates to the Bullheads. All of the Faunus Reporters were shocked by this. They all know very well, the White Fang hates working with humans and yet they are seeing it in front of their eyes. This will no doubt be big news.

Ironwood: Not only that, with this revelation. We are speaking with Councilman Winchester to reformat the Vale Police Department. We don't know if there are Officers that are under the payroll of Torchwick, but we will get this done. If we were able to clean the Atlas Military in Vale, we can do the same here.

Ironwood can hear murmurs and whispers in the crowd.

Ironwood: Don't worry, with this. We can ensure that the Atlas Military will be at top efficiency, now that we have removed the corruption in our Military. This we swear, we will keep the people of Vale safe from harm, count on it.

He leaves the Podium as Reporters stand up to try and ask more questions with cameras flashing all around.

Lisa: There you have it, folks. More updates will be known in the following days. Until then, this is Lisa Lavender of the Vale News-

CLICK!

The screen was turned off, as it is now revealed that Optimus alongside Jazz, Ratchet, and Ironhide, were watching the Press Conference.

Ratchet: Quite frankly, I didn't expect Ironwood to accomplish this task at a quick pace. He exceeded our expectations.

Ratchet was very surprised that Ironwood and his men were able to clean out the corruption of the Atlas Military in a couple of days. He expected this would take months.

Ironhide: He truly wanted to prove to us that they are not like the people the rest of Remnant think of them to be.

Jazz: At least they showed us that they can be trusted. I believe Ozpin is working on the plans for the alliance?

Optimus: He is. Ozpin informed me that this alliance will comprise of the Atlas Military, and even the newly created Vale Defense Force. Winchester informed me, he was able to "convince" the Council to bring back the Military for Vale.

Ironhide: I find it foolish for the 4 Kingdoms to allow only one Military force to exist for a Kingdom, while the others have nothing.

Jazz: Makes them defenseless. But they have the Huntsmen and Huntresses for that. Sadly in my opinion, I find them to be to greedy and egotistical for my taste.