Chapter 1

Darkness, that was all that he saw before he arrived here.

???: Where am I?

A robotic being gets up from his position. From what it can tell, it or he, was on the ground when he awoke from his slumber, a slumber that he does not remember. The robotic being looks around, walking in the empty Hallways of what appears to be a Ship, realizing that this place looks very familiar to him, a feeling of nostalgia.

The robotic being continues on to the Hallways of the Ship, seeing the vast world of space, the stars all shining brightly. Then he looks out at the window, the reflection showing his appearance. When he saw it, his mind was surprised, he felt a sense of panic when he saw how he looked like. But immediately shook his head, realizing that this is his appearance. The same appearance he had for Eons.

He is once known as Orion Pax

He is once known as Orion Pax. But is now known as Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots.

Optimus: What was that? I almost felt like I was seeing a different person. No matter, I need to head to the Bridge of this Ship. There, I will find my answers on where I am.

As he said that, Optimus wonders what that thought was just seconds ago, it almost felt like he was an entirely different person when he saw his reflection. He continues on the Hallway to his next destination, the Bridge. Like what he said, he can get his answers there; on where he is and how he got here. Optimus continues to look around the metallic halls, all that he could think of was a wave of nostalgia and pain. Whatever place he is in felt so familiar, but yet so painful. He is afraid once he gets his answers on what this Ship is, it will bring back bad memories. Ones that he wished to forget.

After a couple minutes of walking, Optimus was able to reach the door to the Bridge. He was about to go to the console to open the door, but didn't have to since the doors opened on it's own. Optimus ignored the thought and entered the Bridge, seeing it in full display.

He realizes the Bridge is quite large compared to some Cybertronian Ships he has seen or piloted during his days in the War for Cybertron

He realizes the Bridge is quite large compared to some Cybertronian Ships he has seen or piloted during his days in the War for Cybertron. Optimus heads to where the controls of the Ship are located in; hopefully he can know where he is. As he continues walking, he can see the Ship is fully operational with all the Consoles and screens doing their own thing.