Chapter 5

Vale: Mt. Glenn

The Autobot Dropship enters the vicinity of Mt. Glenn from high up in the sky. In the pilot seat, Arcee walks up to Cliffjumper, who is piloting the Dropship. They can see the objective location is close.

Cliffjumper: In a matter of seconds we'll make our landing. Tell the Bots and the humans, plus the two Faunus to get ready.

Arcee: Roger that, Cliff.

Arcee headed off to where the rest of the other Autobots and Remnant Natives are. She can see Teams RBN, CFVY, and CRDL, chatting with their Guardians. While Oobleck is chatting with the other Autobots, learning more about them, Winter meanwhile is keeping to herself.

Arcee: Alright, everyone. Listen up, Cliff is about to drop us off near the Mountain. Bee, I want you and the rest of the other Autobots who are tasked with guarding the humans and Faunus to stay with them. The rest of us will secure the area and eliminate all Grimm on sight.

Hound: Are we still heading to the White Fang Base the Boss talked about?

Arcee: We are, Cliff and I will be assisting you on that, and whoever is available.

Blake: Wait, you guys reported that the White Fang have a train filled with Fire Dust inside the Mountain. What would happen if they start the train?

Arcee: Don't worry, we have plan for that.

All the Autobots and the Remnant Natives watch as Arcee heads up to one of the walls of the Dropship. She then presses a few buttons on the console, causing the wall to open up, revealing a plethora of weapons.

 She then presses a few buttons on the console, causing the wall to open up, revealing a plethora of weapons

Arcee: Take your pick.

Crosshairs: Oh, this is going to be fun.

Hound: Indeed.

As Hound can be seen readying his Hand-held Machine Gun and Crosshairs spins his Twin Turbo Guns. Meanwhile, the Remnant Natives were jealous that they won't be able to use cool Alien weapons, well Ruby and Nora were jealous the most.

The Autobot Dropship lands a few clicks from the White Fang's Base as the Autobots and the Remnant Natives disembark from the Ship. Each Team splits up and heads to their designated positions in the Mountains. It is best if they split and take up more ground then staying together. Arcee and Cliffjumper will be with the Autobots tasked with guarding the Remnant Natives, two more Autobots will be joining them, the first is Smokescreen.