Chapter 3

It's been a couple of days since the Autobot's arrival in the Dragon Continent and essentially the planet of Remnant. After they saved the Villagers from the White Fang, they allowed the Autobots to take refuge in their lands and build their Base there. So far, it has been going pretty well.

When they've managed to land the Ark in the Dragon Continent, albeit, the Ark was huge and clearly intimidated the Villager. But the Autobots were able to calm them down. They were able to finally set up operations in the Island, Optimus had place the Base that Alpha Trion gave them called Metroplex, in the middle of the Dragon Continent, while the Ark will be placed somewhere near the Mountians, away from anyone's sights.

Ironhide led a large group of Autobots to exterminate the entire Grimm population of the Dragon Continent, it took a few days, but they were able to get the job done. When they were killing the Grimm, they pointed out it was easier to kill the low-level Grimm such as the Beowolves and Ursas, while the high-level Grimm took a bit more power to actually kill them. Optimus took note of this when he will plan a way to make a Base in Vale, specifically Mt. Glenn.

Another part the Autobots tested out regarding Remnant, is Dust. Ratchet tested out the weapons they got from the White Fang to see if Dust will be a problem for the Autobots, turns out it wasn't. Dust was absolutely ineffective and useless against their armor, it barely made a dent or scratch at all. The only time it could even make a dent, is when they use a large amount of Fire Dust. Problem is, the dent was very small and merely scratched the paint. 

The Autobots who were killed by the humans, felt relived that the Military of this planet won't be that much of a problem compared to the ones back on Earth.

Right now, Optimus is in the Bridge of the Ark, looking at the entire map of Remnant and figuring out where to send his Autobots. He is also joined by fellow Autobot, Wheeljack or Que.

Optimus pointed out that he'll have half of the Autobots remain in the Dragon Continent and the rest will head for Vale

Optimus pointed out that he'll have half of the Autobots remain in the Dragon Continent and the rest will head for Vale. This will happen once Optimus makes contact with Ozpin, question is. How can he do it?

Optimus: Wheeljack, does the Ark have any hacking systems or anything that can allow us to communicate with Ozpin in Beacon Academy?

Wheeljack: Actually there is, Optimus. Teletraan I was able to hack into this CCTS System in Remnant, allowing us full access to their entire Network. We can communicate with Ozpin from here, all I need to do is to secure the connection to prevent anyone from tracing it's sourse back to us.

Optimus: Understood, inform me once it's ready. 

The doors of the Bridge open up as Optimus sees Ironhide rolling in his Vehicle Mode, then transforming as he walks up to Optimus.

Optimus: Ironhide, report.

Ironhide: We finished up the remaining Grimm population of the Dragon Continent. As of right now, this land is free from the clutches of the Grimm.