Chapter 9

In the entrance leading up to the Vale Highway, over a dozen Police Cars, Fire Trucks, and HAZMAT Vehicles can be seen cordoning off the area, the same can be said for an Area in the Vale Docks, much of it's workers have been evacuated and the Police are diverting traffic elsewhere. On the scene, Lisa Lavender can be seen reporting the News, live as usual.

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender, coming to you live with Breaking News!! It seems an accident has occurred in the Docks with a large spillage of Toxic Waste, we speculated it is the White Fang's doing as they have also leaked it out in numerous parts of the highway. We have HAZMAT Teams at work getting rid of the waste and numerous Citizens and workers have evacuated the Docks.

Autobots/NEO-NEST HQ: Command Center

Inside the Command Center of the NEO-NEST Base, Ironwood is joined by Ozpin, the guests from earlier are seated behind them as they watch the two Teams do their work.

NEO-NEST Soldier 1: Sir, the evacuation is complete. Area is tight-nit and locked up.

NEO-NEST Soldier 2: Vale's airspace has been locked and sealed, one-mile radius.

Ironwood: Give the NEO-NEST Teams the go.

The Soldier nods and contacts the Soldiers on the Atlesian Dropships.

NEO-NEST Soldier 2: Dropships, you are clear for landing.

Vale: Docks

In the entrance leading up to the Docks, we can see an old-run down Ice Cream Truck entering the area. It's playing it's music while the driver is speaking in the Loud Speaker.

???: Ding-a-ling! Come out and get your ice cream.

But the one detail that makes them stand out is the Autobot insignia up in the front. This Ice Cream Truck are Skids and Mudflap, with Skids being the front of it and Mudflap being the back.

 This Ice Cream Truck are Skids and Mudflap, with Skids being the front of it and Mudflap being the back

They continue driving as they shout out taunts to anyone in the area.

Skids: Any punk-ass Grimm out there better get ready for an ass-whupping.

In another area of the Docks, a Team of NEO-NEST Soldiers can be seen entering through the Docks from the sea, using Boats built by the Autobots for the Soldiers. We can see another Team head up from another area that are comprised of the Beacon Students, they quickly open the gates to let the Autobots through, with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker leading the pack.

NEO-NEST Command: Arcee, get your Team ready and await for launch.

Inside a truck trailer filled with NEO-NEST Military Vehicles, Arcee and her Team project holograms and get ready for deployment. Their vehicle forms are a Ducati 848 Sport Bike, MV Agusta F4 Sports Bike, Suzuki B-King Sports Bike, Kawasaki Ninja 650 Sports Buke, and a KTM RC 390 Sports Bike.

Arcee: We're lock and loaded.

More and more vehicles can be seen rolling in the Docks, with the Dropships heading in. They made sure to fly in the area where the White Fang cannot see or hear them. Inside the Dropship are Winter and the Ace-Ops.