Chapter 2

Optimus alongside the Team of Autobots he met up in the Dragon Continent, made their way back to the Ark. The Groundbridge opens up in the Bridge as the Autobots step out of the portal and we're greeted by Ratchet, who is working on one of the Terminals in the Bridge.

Ratchet: Ah, you're here. It's good to see you are all functioning. I take it there weren't any problems when you arrived?

Like usual, Bumblebee made noises using his Voice Box, while doing gestures, explaining that they were fine and they didn't sustain too much damage. When they dealt with those creatures on the planet's surface. Also by the fact he is questioning on how Ratchet is alive and functioning?!

Hound: Yeah, Bee's right. The only thing interesting that happened to us besides those creatures we faced, was us getting sent here out of nowhere and the fact you or Ironhide are alive and well.

Ratchet: Well that isn't the only interesting thing that happened around here.

Crosshairs: Oh? And what is that, Doc?

Ironhide: Besides the two of us, all the Autobots that perished on Cybertron and on Earth, are alive and on this Ship.

The Autobots in the Bridge turned towards the entrance, with Bumblebee's optics widening. He didn't truly believe it until he saw it with his very own optics. Both Ironhide and Jazz are alive and are standing right in front of them. They are also joined by another Autobot that they believed, perished by the hands of the humans back on Earth. He is the Autobot Warrior known as Sideswipe.

Jazz: Well now, it's good to see you all functioning

Jazz: Well now, it's good to see you all functioning. Still couldn't believe we're all alive and somehow transported to another planet.

Sideswipe: Let's just hope whatever lifeforms we find in this planet are friendly and won't backstab us after everything we've done.

Ratchet: Indeed.

Hound: Got that right. Humans, a bunch of backstabbing weasels. Let's hope this planet isn't the same or else we blast them to pieces.

Drift: Hound, find your inner compass. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation.

Hound: What the hell are you saying?

Drift: It's a Haiku.

Hound: Cut the crap, before I drop a grenade down your throat.

He grabs Drift by the throat and pulls him forward towards his face, while having a grenade on his hand. Drift smacks Hound's hand off of him, then aims both his swords at Hound's throat and chest.

Drift: Try it, you'll be dead.

Hound: Please pull it. Please do it.

Bumblebee is fed up with the arguing since this has been happening when they were back on Earth. He plays the radio on his Voice Box to say what he wants to say.