Chapter 8

It's been a couple of days since the incident with the Maximals. Right now, Optimus, Ozpin, and Ironwood are finalizing the finishing touches for their alliance with the people of Remnant. With the arrest of multiple Atlas Officers and Soldiers, majority of the corruption in the Atlas Military is gone. They were able to hand select a number of individuals in the Atlas Military that wants to fight for the safety and protection of the people of Remnant, not those that only aim for greed and power.

Ozpin asked Optimus what he wanted to name this Organization, and he remembered the old days on Earth. When the humans and the Autobots were allies, he knows they are not the ones who betrayed him. He named the alliance in Remnant, NEO-N.E.S.T, in honour of those that served the original Organization.

They still sport the same logo, but added the symbols of the 4 Kingdoms in it, symboling their alliance between the race of Cybertronians

They still sport the same logo, but added the symbols of the 4 Kingdoms in it, symboling their alliance between the race of Cybertronians. The Army Units which are a part of this are the Atlas Military, the Mistralian Navy, and the newly formed Vale Army.

Back in the Autobot's Base in Vale, Ozpin and Ironwood are in a platform speaking to Optimus about the Alliance as a huge meeting will occur this afternoon.

Optimus: It seems your kind has gotten along with my brethren. All of them seem to be fascinated with us.

As the three of them look to see the Atlas Soldiers and Autobots working together in the Base. Ironwood and Ozpin are happy the alliance is finally happening as it will be a huge game changer in protecting Remnant from the forces of evil.

Ironwood: Indeed, I was hard at work making sure the corruption in the Atlas Military is gone.

Ozpin: And it's a job well done. I heard sources from Blaster since he was able to hack the comms of the White Fang. Roman Torchwick is having a much difficult time retrieving Atlas tech.

Ironwood: Yes, Winter informed me Clover and the Ace-Ops are on the task. But would you want the Autobots to join this mission? Call it a joint-operation.

Optimus: I can allow that, but can I request my friends from Beacon to partake in this mission as well? Their Guardians will keep an eye on them. Guaranteed. No unnecessary destruction will occur under their watch.

Ozpin: I can allow it. I trust their Guardians to keep an eye on them.

Optimus: You have my thanks, Ozpin.

Ironwood: Speaking of which, where are Ms. Rose and the Teams?

Optimus: The Teams are being picked up by their Guardians as we speak. Winter and Goodwitch are waiting for them.

Beacon Academy: Courtyard

In the Courtyard, we can see Team RBN alongside Teams CFVY and CRDL, they are heading to the pickup point where their Autobot Guardians are waiting for them. They can see Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Hound, and Drift, parked by the circular road. You can also see Goodwitch there as well, with her temporary guardian, Ratchet, and Winter, who's guardian is Cliffjumper.