Chapter 17

Mistral Docks

In the Harbor located in the Docks of Mistral. A member of the Fallen Arc Clan and Chronos, Emilio Lowe, can be seen hiding in one of the Ships docked in the Scrapyard located in the Mistral Docks, he chose this place since this area serves as a Graveyard for the Mistralian Navy Ships, since these old ones are being replaced by the new Battleships made by the Autobots and NEO-N.E.S.T.

He can be seen patching himself up with numerous bandages and removing the bullets in his body. Emilio has never done anything related to the Medical Field, since he relied on his Aura to heal it, but it had to be done. Emilio scowls remembering how he got here.

Flashback

In one of the Safehouses of the Fallen Arc Clan, both Emilio and Jean are having a call from the Arc Elders. They can see the Elders are not pleased on what they have discovered and it's Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, is Jaune Arc.

Jean: This is unacceptable!! To think that Disgrace is alive and is now leading an Army of these so called Cybertronians!! We need to do something!!

Mason: Calm yourself, Jean. The Elders have discussed this matter for hours now, and we now such an act should not be left unpunished. These Autobots, this Optimus Prime, they need to be eliminated by any means necessary. Who knows what plans they have for us and no doubt they are working with those Traitors.

Jean: Yes........my traitorous sisters......

Emilio: Elders, what do you need us to do? Shall we kidnap one of these Autobots or infiltrate a NEO-N.E.S.T Base to steal their gear?

Mason: You are correct on one, Emilio. We need you to head to a NEO-N.E.S.T Facility and steal their gear, the Clan needs to have an edge against these Autobots and we need to find ways to kill the Disgrace. He'll no doubt hunt us down and it's time we do the same.

Emilio: Understood.

Mason: And take Jean with you as well, no doubt one of the traitorous sisters may be in the Base. So I'm allowing you to finish them off, unlike Baldor and Kranz, who failed miserably.

Jean: Of course. Thank you, I'll make sure to finish what they started.

Mason: There will be a Team of Huntsmen waiting for you in the Base. Get this done by any means necessary, for the Elders! And for the Arc Clan!!

The Call ends as both Emilio and Jean head on out of there. But what the two don't know is, NEO-N.E.S.T already found out what they are doing.

In the NEO-N.E.S.T Base located in the Dragon Continent, Blaster can be seen monitoring the comms and heard everything that was said from the beginning. The Autobots smirks, the Fallen Arc Clan don't suspect a thing, he turns towards the other Autobot who is beside him, Perceptor, and speaks to him.

Blaster: Ha, Ha, Ha!! Idiots don't realize we were able to tap into their comms, thanks to a certain Baldor. Perceptor, inform Ironhide about this and set a trap for these morons.

Perceptor: Already on it, Blaster.

Timeskip

In the Forests of Mistral, Emilio, Jean, and a large group of Huntsmen, can be seen just a few clicks away from the NEO-N.E.S.T Base. The Base appears to be an Outpost of sorts with a Platoon of NEO-N.E.S.T Soldiers guarding it.

Jean: What do we have?

Enilio: Got an entire Platoon guarding the Facility and they are well-armed. Best chance we can get to taking them out is using my arrows to shoot them out of their hands and you using your Semblance. From what I can tell, they are not armed with melee weapons.