when someone flirts with you

Blake

When you were younger you had a lot of people flirting with you, whether it was people trying to take you away from Weiss or just because, but you always had May to scare them off or winter to do it.

Now that you're older you've deterred people flirting with you and Blake will hold your hand giving the person flirting with you an irritated look and kiss your cheek.

Yang

You've only had yang flirt with you and well Coco did the platonic flirting with you only calling you sweetie, love she started doing it so you could be prepared for anyone who flirts with you in the future and to let you know which ones are the ok flirts and which ones are the not ok flirts.

Yang and Coco would also tend to team up with people who flirt with you, velvet had to stop Coco getting her mini-gun only because velvet didn't want Coco to get in trouble and you had to stop yang so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Weiss

You get surprised then let out a laugh as your tail wraps around Weiss and you also wrap an arm around her shoulder pulling her close to you as you tell the flirter that Weiss is your girlfriend.

But sometimes Weiss will secretly form a glyph underneath the flirter and freeze them in place.

Ruby

You don't know when someone is flirting with you since you're kinda oblivious when it comes to feelings Ruby on the other hand understands people's feelings easier and she knows how to stop someone flirting with you.

Ruby would jump on your back smiling as she would hug you and ask you to come with her to a weapons store or go to a cafe for an impromptu date.

Winter

Most of the time it was cinder who was flirting with you during the time when she was undercover at beacon but you always shut her down telling her she's a student after the fall of beacon you were busy making sure that team rnjr was doing ok.

When you got to atlas Harriet was one of the people who would flirt with you but you always shut her down since you told her that you had a thing going on with winter.

Glynda

At first raven and you would flirt with each other but after summer got less summer you two stopped and now you're with Glynda.

Glynda would use her semblance to get anyone who's flirting with you away from you sending them somewhere else.

Pyrrha

You'd glare at the person who's flirting with you irritated with them then look at a pyrrha who's standing next to you, you'd look back at the person then just cup the side of pyrrha's face and kiss her cheek.

When pyrrha feels a little confident she'll tell the flirter that she's your girlfriend.

Nora

Nora will break the person's legs, sometimes you will stop her from breaking the person's legs and sometimes you'll let Nora break the person's legs.

Nora will also yell at the flirter telling them to get away from my girl while holding her grenade launcher at the person.

Raven

Raven is the only one to flirt with you but on the off occasion that someone flirts with you she'll open a portal behind you wearing her mask making a threatening gesture to the flirter.

Or when you're away raven will raid the village where the flirter lives and then kill them but when it's someone from her camp she'll kiss you then kick the person out of the clan.

Emerald

Emerald is the only one who really flirts with you mercury sometimes flirts with you but emerald will always punch him in the face.

And anyone who thinks they have a shot like random people on the street emerald will make them see something else that isn't you.

Cinder

When at beacon Weiss would be nice to you and compliment you in a way to flirt with you, team rwby was surprised to see Weiss being nice to you.

You had to stop cinder from killing Weiss and do the plan earlier than what was originally planned. If it was anyone in the white fang or someone random she'll make them go on a mission or she'd kill them. She would also place a possessive kiss on your cheek.

Neo

Sometimes people will confuse neo as your little sister or a family member and flirt with you in front of her. Neo and you would glance at each other sending each other a silent message then nod.

The person would be killed and be disposed of neo would also puff out her cheeks tugging at your hands then either tap her lips or her cheek telling you to kiss her.

Illa

No one flirted with you due to people thinking you were out of their league and/or wanting to be killed by Adam.

When illa and you are in private you and her will flirt up a storm but stop and act professional if Adam or anyone else from the white fang would come up to you.

Penny

Penny just gets a weird feeling then tells the flirter that you and her had business to do. Penny will also move the flirter away from you.

You know something is up with penny so you'll grab her hand and kiss it while also turning down the flirter.

Robyn

Robyn would stand behind you with her arms crossed staring at the flirter making them uncomfortable or she'd wrap her arms around your waist and kiss your cheek or neck.

When the flirter realises who you and Robyn are they'll apologise and leave the two of you alone.

Salem

Salem is the only one who flirts with you but in different ways, so sometimes she'll draw circles on your hand or wear perfume she knows you like so you can tell it's her and sometimes she hugs you and runs her hand through your hair.

Willow

You have some flirty potential business partners but you shot them all down... You've seen Willow shyly try to flirt with her and you could tell she was trying hard so afterwards you'll praise her telling her she did a good job and reward her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this book.

Peace out