confessions

Blake

It was after the battle for haven, you had been ignoring Blake since you're still angry at her for leaving both yang and you after the fall of beacon, Blake catches up with you and walk together in a deathly silence before she speaks up.

Blake: y/n, I'm sorry.

Scoffing you turned you head and gawked at her in unbridled rage.

Me: your sorry? You left after yang and I got hurt because of your crazy ex or something! At least I came out unscathed unlike her, she lost her arm and you ran! All you have to say is your sorry?

Laughing bitterly you step forward but not too much in case you bring up bad memories.

Blake: I was afraid! It would've been better if I was alone because then Adam would've followed me and not hurt you or yang again!

Me: you wouldn't have been alone! Yang and I would've helped you!

Blake: I thought you would've blamed me or hate me!

Taking a deep breath then look at Blake with sadness swirling in your eyes.

Me: I wouldn't have blamed you Blake or hate you. You had no idea this was going to happen no one did.

Blake: but but.

Me: no buts Blake just next time something happens know you have me to have your back, the same with yang and the others.

Not knowing what to do Blake just hugs you and cry's into you as you just hold her knowing she needed the comfort.

Blake: I like you y/n. I, I.

Me: I know Blake I know, I like you too.

Yang

Sitting next to yang rubbing her back as she still not over the fact that no believes her that mercury attacked her, looking down at your lap glancing at yang.

Me: I believe you yang.

Yang: you, you do?

Me: I do.

Yang flings herself into your arms and hugs you tightly as she let's out a sigh of relief.

Yang: thank you.

Me: no worries yang.

Yang lifts herself from your shoulder and just stared at you for a beat then smiles.

Yang: this is why I like you y/n, you know how to cheer me up or know what to say and.

Yang stops talking when she sees tears streaming down your face as your ears are folded over you face.

Yang: are you ok y/n?

Looking up at yang, she finally sees how brightly your smiling through your tears.

Me: I like you too yang.

Weiss

Weiss brought you into beacons courtyard and sits down on a bench as you take a seat next to her and allow her to take her time and a deep breath.

Weiss: I've been thinking about somethings and it's not the vytal festival or anything it's something more personal.

Nodding your head you wave your hand in a way to ask her to continue. She takes a deep breathe taking a glance at you.

Weiss: it might ruin our friendship or something but I've got feelings for you and I'm nervous that you might not feel the same and also how my family would react especially my father.