how you meet

Blake

You were walking along the streets in Vale when two people bumped into you on the way to docks, one was a black haired female with cat ears on top the other one is a blonde monkey boy.

Me: where's the fire?

You dropped the cigarette you were smoking so you could use your semblance later. The two people just stared at you for a moment before the blonde spoke up.

Sun: we're going to the docks to stop a raid.

Blake: sun!

Me: sounds fun, can I join?

Sun: sure!

Blake just looks at sun in shock then looks at the girl in front of her. The girl had tattoos and piercings who was staring back at Blake before sticking her hand out.

Me: the name's y/n marigold you are?

Blake: Blake belladonna.

Yang

Sitting down on a bench on beacons courtyard drawing the emerald forest, my rabbit ears twitch at the sound of footsteps glancing in the direction of the footsteps.

Yang: hellOO I saw you sitting here by yourself and decided to say hello.

Me: oh hi.

Yang takes a seat next to you as you continue to draw the emerald forest, you can feel Yang's eyes on your art work.

Yang: you're really good at drawing!

Me: thank you

My ears twitch in embarrassment and bit my lip as well since the only other was your sister.

Yang: my name is yang xiao long.

Me: y/n scarlatina.

Weiss

You were chilling in a tree your komodo dragon tail swaying behind you as you read a book your friend Blake recommended to you, you hear her teammates call out for her jumping out of the tree landing behind the white haired and yellow haired one.

Me: you looking for Blake?

Yang: yeah have you seen her? My name's yang.

Me: no I haven't seen her since she gave me this book.

Weiss: Ugh this is useless.

Glancing at the white haired girl you recognised her easily giving a chuckle you circle around the schnee with your tail at the ready to trip her.

Me: I bet it was the schnee's fault that you are out looking, right?

Yang: yes, could you help us please?

Me: sure, I'm y/n Goodwitch by the way.

Yang: nice to meet ya y/n! The ice queen next to me is Weiss.

Weiss: hey!

You chuckle walking away with yang next to you with Weiss following behind.

Ruby

You met at the docks when she was trying to find her friend, she ran straight into you.

Ruby: ah sorry!

Me: it's fine, mistakes happens.

You pull her up, looking at her then to her friend with red hair then glancing to the mushroom cloud in the sky.

Me: you two were headed there, right?

Penny: yes, would you like to come with us?

Me: sure I was headed that way.