becoming friends

Blake

After the fight at the docks you say with sun and Blake until her team arrived, you started laughing when you saw Weiss.

Me: now I understand why Blake hahaha.

Blake gives you a confused look as you wave at Weiss with a smug grin.

Me: heeeyyy ex fiancee.

Weiss: whhyyyy and I thought we said we wouldn't talk about it.

Blake gives you a quizzical look as you turn your head and look at her.

Blake: you used to be Weiss's finacee?

Me: yep, come on we should head to beacon.

You help Blake up and start to chat with on the way back to beacon, it was about books and how she survived living with Weiss.

Yang

Yang and you would always meet up in beacons courtyard and just sit looking out to the emerald forest discussing classes, yang would ask about your art work. One time you saw a leaf in her hair.

Me: yang you have a leaf stuck in your hair.

Yang tries to get it out but doesn't find it but end up pushing it further in, you giggle and raise your hand.

Me: here I'll get it.

Yang: no no it's alright I got it, watch how the pro works.

Yang sets her hair on fire as you jump in your spot excited to see her semblance for the first time.

Me: your semblance is really cool! Can I draw you from when you used it?

Yang: yeah sure.

You started drawing yang when she used her semblance, yang ended up doing multiple poses making you laugh.

Weiss

After helping her and yang find Blake you stuck by Weiss, she was annoyed by it first but then she got used to it. Weiss once tripped while wearing her heels but you saved her by using you tail.

Weiss: thank you for stopping my fall.

Me: no worries.

You walked forward your hands in your pockets as your tail accidentally hitting Weiss who then gasps and points at you.

Weiss: did you make me trip!?

Me: noooo.

Weiss: you did!

You start running with Weiss chasing after you.

Weiss: get back here!

Ruby

Ruby and you instantly became friends after she bumped into you, you were somewhat clueless if why but you went along with it.

Ruby: you should definitely try chocolate chip cookies with milk it's the best.

Me: ok and what did you say about milk? The one you told your sister.

Ruby: oh I don't need people to grow up, I drink milk.

Me: but how does milk help you grow up?

Ruby gasp dramatically and pulls you to her dorm instead of Vale.

Ruby: I shall give you milk and you'll see why it will help you grow.

Me: ok.

Winter

After she had spoken with her sister you offered her to join you for tea.

Winter: thank you, I don't know why the general kicked me out but left qrow in, he was drunk.