family members

Blake

You're a part of the Marigold family, you hate all of them especially Henry, except May you love her, you've always looked up to her.

When it was the day she left you kept hold of her begging her not to leave. The day she told you she was going to leave you cried into her lap holding her tightly.

May is your older sister.

Yang

You get the same treatment at beacon like your older sister, her team also looks after you. Sometimes you have to hold yang back from beating team cardinal up.

Velvet or Coco or yang hugs you after dealing with team crdnl. Coco has come to see you as a little sister after velvet introduced you to her.

Weiss

You're Glynda Goodwitch's adopted daughter, after losing your aunt and uncle in the dust mines and your cousin illa running away somewhere. Glynda always helps you with any anxiety attacks you have, you don't remember biological parents.

Ruby

You're one of Robyn hills happy huntresses, who went to atlas and became one of ironwoods most trusted, winter also helps you sometimes when you get confused.

Robyn saved you when your village got over run by Grimm.

Winter

You don't have any family members but where you live the lady their treats you like a daughter she never had due to her not being able to have kids.

Glynda

Summers your best friend but you act like sisters, you're yang's and ruby's Godmother but you haven't seen them in ages due to you being on a mission for a long time.

Raven was the one who told you summer passed when you were on your mission.

Pyrrha

You're Yang's twin sister you're older than her by 5 months, you always brag about that yang and she hates it.

You're also ruby's older half sister as well, she helped you make your weapon.

Nora

Harriet Bree from the ace operitives is your older sister, you have a love hate relationship with her because of how atlas had changed her she wasn't the same sister that you had grown up with.

Raven

Your distant cousins of the scarletiana family, you've lost contact with your family after marrying your ex husband. Iris is your daughter but your husband hated her as well.

You think of everyone in the bandit clan to be your family, vernal became like a daughter to you.

Raven also told you about her daughter yang and her step daughter ruby.

Emerald

Cinder is your older sister, you've been through everything together. You don't like how Salem treats cinder but you'll keep your mouth shut so nothing will happen.

Cinder

Cinder killed your family members so you don't have any left, you almost called Salem mother once it was really awkward moment and cinder won't let you live it down.

Neo

You're Emerald's cousin, you didn't even know you had a cousin, your family was really secretive when it comes to each other, you overhead them saying emeralds family is a disgrace to yours.

You had introduced yourself straight away when you heard her name out of Romans mouth.

Illa

Your Adams younger sister and he's really overprotective of you, Adam started to change after awhile and you hated it since you didn't know how to help him or stop him.

Penny

Family is hard for you since you're basically related to the schnee's, you hated it and they didn't even know you existed and it hurt a lot, but once winter found out about you she made sure to visit you sometimes.

Robyn

You're Coco's aunt and she looks up to you, she learnt her fashion taste from you. Coco even tells you everything as she favours you the most out of everyone in the family.

You're the cool aunt for her and she likes to brag about what a cool aunt she has.

Salem

You're the a lot of great ancestor of the schnee family though only willow, Nickolas schnee and Winter know about you since they read up on you.

Willow

People don't know who your family members are but people say whoever works for you they are your family and you would treat them as your family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out.