hanging out

Blake

After the whole docks fiasco and helping her team along with sun and Neptune to fight a giant robot, you quickly ended up being friends and hanging out in libraries, getting food together and helping her with research.

Even though you don't know what the research was for when you asked she just said something important, you still hang out.

Yang

Sometimes yang will drop something to go spend time with you, she's done it a lot more since you heard your sister and her team is still stuck on her mission and your getting really worried.

Yang makes it her mission to keep you distracted and happy so you don't get overwhelmed by your worrying.

Weiss

When you two hang out she'll be reading and you'll be next to holding book with your tail so she can eat and drink and not get the book dirty, sometimes she falls asleep on your tail when she's had a long night studying, your tail will subconsciously wrap around her.

If you fall asleep while hanging out with her she'll scoff but she doesn't wake you, she gets you a blanket and places it on you.

Ruby

Ruby somehow keeps finding you and she jumps on your back and points at a random direction saying onwards, you've gotten used to it and you enjoy spending time with ruby.

She'll also show you different types of cookies, movies and games.

Winter

You two didn't have much time to spend with each other as she was going to leave soon and you had to teach but when the two of you had time you'll drink tea and discuss some stuff that only the two of you understand.

It was pleasant when you two could talk.

Glynda

Summer was getting to be more like summer and you talked to her she wants to hang out with you later. Right now you're with Glynda again annoying her.

Glynda had gotten used to you barging into her room and sitting on her desk talking to her she actually likes it when you hang out with her. Glynda actually sits with you at the cafeteria when you aren't sitting with summer.

Pyrrha

Pyrrha has come to enjoy your company and hanging out with you on the roof, sometimes the two of you would go to the library together and read, the only person who has seen you two together is Blake since she frequents the library a lot.

Sometimes you'll bring pyrrha with you out shopping or going to the arcade.

Nora

Nora barges into your room, grabs your arm and drags you out to make explosions or have pancakes or both, Ren has tried to stop you two but gave up since you would speed off and Nora is usually on your back when you do so.

Raven

After joining the tribe raven hangs out with for your training, keeping an eye on you when you cook.

When you hang out with raven it's usually iris goes to show raven something or launches secret sneak attacks on raven, raven's just used to it now and you would make raven tea sometimes chatting as well since she's the only one who seems closer to your age.

Emerald

You two hang out basically everyday except when you or her are off doing errands or missions.

Cinder

You can't hang out with cinder for too long or it will look suspicious or if you do you have to make it look like you're yelling at cinder. Afterwards you go on your knees hugging cinder as you apologise.

Neo

You both work together and hang out together a lot so you two are always hanging out whether it be committing crimes or getting ice cream or both.

Illa

You two are always together since she finds comfort in your presence, it's the same with you, you some how find comfort in her presence, she also vented to you about Blake leaving.

Illa doesn't know it was you who told Blake to leave since you knew about her feelings and how she was scared, you hated she felt scared.

Penny

You're stuck with penny all the time keeping and eye on her so you hang out with her all the time you even made friends with her friend ruby.

You were proud when penny made another friend besides yourself.

Robyn

When the two of you hang out it causes people to exit the room since you're always teasing Robyn, when she does a good job at something you'll give her a wink and laugh.

Robyn enjoys it a lot though she won't admit it out loud.

Salem

The two of you hung out all the time including ozma, you three were the power trio, though you kept bumping into ozma and salem they didn't mind though.

Willow

During every party Jaques throws you find Willow and you sit down and drink wine with her and each time you sit closer to her but not to close so to make her uncomfortable.

Me: will you join me one day out of this mansion Willow?

Willow: maybe.....

Me: you answered me I'll take this one as win don't worry I'll take you somewhere nice when we go out.

You smiled at her tilting your head as I looked into her eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out.