who used to like you

Blake

A lot of people would say you and Weiss but she didn't like you in a romantic way only in a friendly way the person who used to like you was winter surprisingly, She found you hot, charming and thought you would make a great partner and a huntress.

You were tough, knew not to back down and you could be quite intimidating.

Yang

Ruby used to like you, she thought you were really pretty and cute she loved your weapon and you were really nice to her. She found it really cute when your ears twitched or when your nosed scrunched up.

But when ruby got over you as yang kept talking about you a lot to the team ruby hadn't seen her sister this happy in a while ruby could tell all of yangs smiles were fake just didn't say it.

Weiss

Weiss kinda expected Blake or yang to like you but she wasn't prepared to hear that pyrrha used to like you. Weiss never knew that you and pyrrha hung out, then Weiss started to get insecure about herself but pyrrha told her she didn't need to as she didn't like you in that way anymore.

Ruby

Blake used to like you, you were quiet, didn't question anything and you enjoyed reading with her but she used to see you in a romantic way but as she continued to hang out with you, you were more of a little sister than a romantic partner.

Winter

A lot of students had a puppy crush on you especially the older years like team cfvy. Coco always asked you questions where you had to lean over to help her.

Glynda

Raven actually liked you and when you didn't have feelings for Glynda you would flirt with raven but when summer got a little down and you thought/knew it was because of you flirting with raven so you stopped. Raven understood why you stopped so she stopped as well.

Pyrrha

No-one really had any romantic feelings for you mostly since you didn't have any time when you were growing up and when you started beacon since you were mostly focused on ruby and yang.

So it was a sweet relief when yang and ruby saw you and pyrrha together.

Nora

Yang used to like you, you were fun to hangout with you, you'd talk about how you had to grow up too quickly, doing things around the house while the parents weren't ok or didn't bother with you.

Yang realised you two were too alike so she found someone who can talk too.

Raven

No-one really liked you due to you being a faunus and you assumed no will after getting out of the toxic marriage to your husband's and that you had a daughter so it surprised you a lot when raven told you she liked you.

Emerald

No-one cinder killed everyone who she felt got to close to you and she was afraid they'd be like madame and her step sisters or she didn't want anyone to take you away from her as she was scared that you'll disappear and never call her or you'll die.

Cinder

When you went under cover at beacon with cinder and her group it was hard to stop her from doing the plan earlier when the schnee of all people started to like you. You were the epitome of poise, elegance and it also didn't help you were attractive as well.

Neo

Cinder used to like you, she liked how you worked and didn't care about anything but getting the job done attitude but cinder knew better than to get between neo and you as she has seen what can happen to a person if they get in between neo and you. She also likes how you torture people.

Illa

No-one liked you as they thought you were out of their league and you were the second in command behind Adam people were intimidated to go even near you.

Penny

Nora used to like you as you were such a badass and a cool person you two always caused destruction but after the fall of beacon and you had to go back to atlas Nora lost feelings for you.

Robyn

Fiona and some of the thirsty mums liked you. You had style, flair and you were very hot. Fiona quickly lost interest since she started to see you as an older sister.

Salem

No one liked you except for your distraction man, a lot of people didn't want to date a blind girl but the man did and he enjoyed being around you.

Willow

Everyone you either worked with or worked for had had a small thing for you or a huge thing for you but after you had met Willow you wanted no one other than her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out.