the everafter

A/n: this will hold spoilers for volume 9 and this one will only be the main rwby girls with you as an adult with neo you being normal. You have been warned.

Blake

After getting rescued from the rusted knight and the cloaked knight after the rusted knight took his helmet off to reveal jaune, he nodded towards you as the others looked at you.

Me: it's really really good to see you guys again.

Blake's ears flattened against her head as she sees you again while she's extremely happy but she can't help notice the bags underneath your eyes, tiredness she can see in them along with how your laugh lines have a little scar on them.

Not wanting to think how long you've been here she leaps into your arms and rubs her head into your shoulders. She hears you let off a tired sigh as you wrap your arms around her.

Me: I missed you too Blake.

Yang

Walking behind jaune as he leads them back to the village as yang stares at his back for a moment before speaking up.

Yang: do you know where y/n is jaune?

Jaune: yes, she's waiting up ahead.

Jaune moves out of the way slightly so yang can see you standing ahead, she can see that your rabbit ears twitching about continuously, she also noticed how the bottom of your ears got a bit more fluffier.

Jaune: Y/n! Look who I found!

Yang watches as you snap your head in their direction, yang let's out a soft gasp as your once bright eyes now seems dull but got a bit of light back in them when your gazes catches hers.

Me: Team rwby! Yang!

Yang could barely catch you in time not expecting your speed or for you to jump onto her she then let's you go as you hug the rest of team rwby.

Jaune leans down slightly chuckling as he watched you hug the rest of the team.

Jaune: she missed you a lot.

Weiss

When she saw the back up come in for the jabberwalkers she immediately recognised your tail anywhere even with your disguise as she'll put. After getting to the safety of the cave she immediately hugs you as you chuckle softly wrapping your arms and tail around her.

Me: surprised you recognised me.

Weiss: you dolt of course I did, I'd always recognise you.

Weiss hugs you a bit tighter this time as she tries to hold in her tears.

Ruby

Back in jaunes village when the jabberwalkers attacked again, when ruby froze before the jabberwalker could attack a person blocks ruby's view and a shield slams onto the head of the jabberwalker. Ruby snaps out of her frozen state when she feels arms softly wrapping around her, ruby glances up and gives the smallest of smiles when she sees it's you well an adult version of you.

Me: are you ok ruby? I missed you.

Ruby doesn't say anything and just hugs you back enjoying having your arms wrapped around her again after what felt like years to her.

Neo

Team rwby had found you first instead of neo, you wanted to fight them but decided against as you just wanted to find neo and go home.

Me: I'll work with you guys, I only want to find neo and go home.

The didn't believe you at first but they understood what you wanted. After the jabberwalkers attack on jaunes village and ruby's outburst you had waited for a few minutes before following the direction ruby went.

Me: neo!

After yelling out neo's name you paused the attack that was happening on ruby and hugged neo tightly as you could.

Me: I missed you so much neo.

Neo has a debate going on in her head questioning if your real or an illusion of hers but when you held her face gently and kissed her forehead gently she knew it wasn't an illusion.

Special one for pyrrhas girl.

Pyrrha

You were going crazy your semblance wasn't working you couldn't use your portals to get to team rwby no matter how many times you tried. You trained for hours against winter after awhile she wanted you to stop so you could grieve along with everyone else, people were telling you that they died.

Me: they're not dead.

You tested you semblance to see if it was working but making a portal to raven and to ask her if her portals will work to get to them.

Me: raven use your portals to get to team rwby.

Raven sighs glancing at you.

Raven: I tried my portals aren't working for them as well, just wait kid they'll be back.

Scoffing you cross your arms and glare at her.

Me: how would you know that? you left us remember.

Raven: I'm coming back and I'm staying this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out