best friend

Blake

Your best friend is Weiss since you two understand each other and you were previously engaged to her you had fun teasing her when you two were engaged.

Blake's best friend is sun and yang when you asked her she gave the two of them which you understand, the two extroverts adopted the quiet introvert well now three extroverts.

Yang

Your best friend is Coco you asked yang if your older sister counts as a best friend but she said no, ruby is also your best friend.

Yang's best friend is Blake, you laughed a bit due to their difference.

Weiss

Pyrrha and Nora are your best friends, Weiss was very surprised that Nora was your best friend she expected pyrrha and Blake but she was wrong.

Weiss's best friend is ruby, you enjoy watching their dynamics it's very entertaining to watch them.

Ruby

Winter is your best friend but she tends to act like a tired parent with you and Robyn acts like the fun aunt with you along with the happy huntresses.

Ruby's best friend is Weiss's, you think ruby has a way with making friends with people who left atlas.

Winter

Glynda is your best friend she's like your mentor but qrow is also your best friend now.

You don't know who winter's best friend is, you think that she hasn't had any good friends so you try to a lover and a best friend to her.

Glynda

Summer, you've bragged about how summer is your best friend and you'll also try and find time to help her.

Glynda's best friend is ozpin well that's what you like to think but you'll never know.

Pyrrha

You had trouble making friends and you can't say ruby or yang are you best friends since they're your sisters but you like to think Ren is your best friend.

Pyrrha's best friend is jaune, it's nice to see them as friends.

Nora

Ruby is your best friend since you both have a speed semblance, you both tend to race to see who is the faster one. You like to say it's you.

Nora's best friend is Ren which you found understandable due to what happens to them.

Raven

You don't have a best friend but you're alright with that since you didn't have anytime to make friends and you're used to not having friends.

Raven's best friend is summer, raven told you about her team.

Emerald

Neo is your best friend you somehow understand her and it hurts you a little bit so sometimes you give neo a hug.

Emerald's best friend is mercury, you and him actually get along quite well surprisingly.

Cinder

Hazel and watts are your best friends surprisingly and you think Salem is a little soft on you but only after you almost called her mother.

Cinder hasn't told you who her best friend is but you'd have to say it's emerald or yourself but you'll keep that to yourself.

Neo

Both of you had the same best friend and it's Roman he looked after you both like an older brother or father or uncle figure.

Illa

Your best friends are Blake's parents but nobody knows that well except for Blake since when you were younger you always hung out with her parents instead of Blake, Adam.

Illa's best friend is or was Blake you're hoping later on that her and Blake can make up.

Penny

Neon katt is your best friend you two like to go dancing sometimes and you two compare your nunchucks.

Penny thinks everyone is her best friend but she thinks winter and ruby are her best best friend you always enjoy her smile when she says that.

Robyn

Your best friend is may, the two of you like to tease each other a lot like sisters would, sometimes you would hit each other, lightly though.

Robyns best friend is Fiona, Robyn took her underneath her wing sometimes you'd joke that Fiona is like your kid.

Salem

Your best friend was the man you used as a distraction, you told him about what had happened. Your thought he would be angry or upset but he's happy for for you.

Salem's best friend was you but after what happened she knew she wouldn't have been your friend anymore she was right, now you two are lovers

Willow

Your best friend is your business associate lil machite from the gang spiders you also do business dealings with other people like the branwen tribe, the atlas military and other people but you've always been close with the spiders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out.