18

The lesson with Alessandro went well enough. Around 2 am we are done at all and I go straight at Silas' room. I knock on his door and he opens it. He mentions me to walk inside and I do so.

"Sit at the bed and I'll be right there" he says and enters his bathroom.

I go and sit down at the bed waiting for him to come back. He finally comes back with 5 piercings on his hand, gloves and 5 needles. He comes and sits next to me.

"It doesn't hurt that much. Just try not to move. Okay?".

"Have you done it before?".

"A lot of times".

"To someone else".

"My brothers".

I nod at him and he nods back to me. He takes the needle and places it over my ear. I take a deep breath as he pulls the needle over my ear. I bite my lip trying not to curse him right now. When I open my eyes, I see him smirking.

"You fucking bitch" I say under my breath.

"I heard you".

"It wasn't a secret".

"Whatever".

He does the other 3 piercings on my ears and then he looks at me. He places the needle on my lip and gets it through my lip. I grab his leg and he stops moving at all, giving me time to relax.

"Are you okay?" he asks me.

"Continue".

He puts the piercing on and then he gets the last needle and places it over my other side of my lip. He gets it through my lip and just then there is a knock on the door.

"Accedere" Silas says.

The door opens and Silas gets the piercing through. Whoever entered, doesn't speak. I have my back at the door so I don't know who came in.

"What do you need, Ry?" Silas asks Ryker as he throws everything away.

"Can we talk on private?" I hear Ryker saying and Silas looks at him confused.

"Levi, go to rest but be here tomorrow at 5 am" Silas tells me as he keeps his stare at Ryker.

"Okay" I say.

I stand up and Ryker looks straight at me. I look confused about it but immediately exit Silas' office. I go straight to my room and close the door behind me.

"Eli? Ice?".

I look at the bathroom but they are not here. I guess they had work to do. I look at myself in the mirror. I just stare at my face. The piercings look good. I can't deny that.

"They were worth the pain" I say to myself.

I go outside, take my cigarettes, light one up and stabilize myself at the window. What could Ryker need to say to Silas that I shouldn't listen? I didn't do anything. Right? I hope I didn't. Just then there is a knock on the door.

"It's open".

The door opens and I see Ryker. He closes the door behind him as he enters. I look at the clock that is hanging at the wall. He is talking with Silas for 5 minutes and now he came here. Why?

"What is going on?" I ask him.

"We have to talk" he simply says and I nod at him.

"Okay. Tell me" he stares at me for a moment and then he talks.

"How many times have you gone to the hospital, Levi?" I look confused by his question. "Before and after that you came in our Mafia".

"Well I haven't counted them to be honest".