Levi Messina POV

When I open my eyes, I groan in pain. Why is my room so bright? Ugh. I try to sit up but I feel something on my arms. I look at my left arm and see a few tubes in my arm. I look at my right arm and see the same but then I see my father sitting at the right side of my bed. That's not my bed. I'm at the hospital.

"You are stupid" he says and I lower slightly my stare.

"I tried to save Ice" I say in a low voice.

"Yeah. Don't worry. He got his lesson" I look up at him scared. "What?".

"You promised that you won't touch them".

"I didn't" I look confused.

"Then what did you do?".

"Why?".

"They are my brothers" he states at me for a few seconds before he shakes his head.

"No way I'm telling you, idiota".

"Where are they?".

"At school" I nod at him.

"Now I'm fucking paying for Ice to stay at a day care center because you fucking wanted to suicide".

"I tried to save Ice".

"It's the same thing".

"Umm ... Father?" he looks at me. "How did I come to the hospital?".

"The man that hit you with his car drove you here".

"Oh okay" he nods at me and I nod back at him.

Skip a week

The door opens and the doctor walks inside. He looks at me and my father and then he looks at his "notebook". He hums once and then he looks at my father.

"He is able to leave from the hospital but he has to be careful. Also due to some bruises that he had, which didn't happen from the accident, please check them out, sir. Those were really serious bruises and his body could no longer hold on anymore".

"Alright. I understand. I'll talk with my son and learn what is going on don't worry, doctor. Thank you a lot".

"Of course. You are free to go".

My father and I stand up and we exit the hospital. I spot his car a few metres away from where we are and we both walk over there. We enter the car and he stayed driving back home. That's what I thought. When we are close to the woods, he turns off the car and turns to look at me.

"They saw your bruises, asshole. THAT COULD COST ME EVERYTHING. IF THEY CALL THE AUTHORITIES OR ANY TYPE OF ADOPTION CENTER, I'LL LET THEM TAKE YOU. YOU ARE A BASTARD. YOU'RE STUPID. WHY DO I DESERVE A STUPID SON LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER TWO. UGH".

"Don't talk about my brothers like that" I say in a low voice.

"What did you just say?" he says in a dangerously low voice which got me kind of scared to be honest.

"Don't talk about my brothers like that".

I repeat myself now sure of what I want to say. I didn't think that he would hit me. Out of nowhere he punches me really hard on my face and my nose starts bleeding. I cough out but then he grabs me and pushes me against the car door. I see him having a knife on his hand which got me scared. I'm not going to deny that. He places the knife on my cheek. Really close to my eyes. My right eyes. I gulp visible to him but he simply smirks and then he cuts me across my cheek. I scream in pain but he covers my mouth with his hands.

"Quiet" he simply says.

I try to pull away from him but with no success. Because I'm moving he accidentally cut me across my eye. Not on my eye. I felt like he cut me on my eyebrow and then under my eye. I'm not sure. I can't be sure since I can't see my face right now.

He suddenly pulls away from me and hides the knife back into his pocket. He gets out of the car and comes from my door. He opens the door and drags me outside. He throws me on the ground and kicks me. Really hard. He kicks me really hard and it hurts like hell. I cough blood out but he doesn't stop.

"You are dead" he says.

He finally pulls away from me and just stares down at me while I hug myself and stay crying. I'm in you much pain and he can't understand it.

"You will stay here and until tomorrow you will be dead. Guess what? Your so much called good brothers are going to think that you are dead".

"Father, please. Don't do that. Let me come with you or let me take my brothers with me".

"NO" he kicks me again and I scream in pain. "I'm going to tell them that you died in the surgery room. You are going to stay here until you die. Then I hope and animal will eat you or something".

"I hate you" I say in a really low voice as I don't have much energy.

"Ha. I know. And you know what's the best?" I look up at him waiting for him to say whatever he wants to say. "First, no one drives from here anymore so don't think that someone will come and saved you. And secondly, you are the worst son that I could ever ask for. You are a disappointment".

"I'm not" I cry out.

"YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT. A FAILURE. A BASTARD THAT CAN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING CORRECT. YOU ARE NOTHING, LEVITICUS. YOU DESERVE TO DIE. ALRIGHT? YOU DESERVE TO CAZZO DIE".

I hide my face with my arms as I continue crying. Then he said something that I wish I had never heard.

"I killed your brothers, asshole (not really. Levi's father is lying to Levi). I killed then. First Elijah and then Ice".

I hear him laughing and then he gets into his car and drives away, leaving me here all alone. My brothers are dead. They didn't deserve that.

"I'm going to cazzo kill you one day" I whisper in pain.

I try to sit up but my whole body hurts. He hit me really well. It's the first time that I can't walk after a punishment or after a beaten up in general. I cough out but then I hear footsteps running towards me. Someone kneels next to me. Two men.

"Hey. Boy?" one of the two men says and I look at him.

"I ... I don't know you. Who are you?" I say in a low voice. I notice that the other man is calling someone.

"Boss?" the other man says on the phone.

"Boy. Hey. Look at me" the first man says and turns my face towards him. I look at him confused.

"Who are you?" I say slowly.

"We found a bit, boss" I look at the man that is talking on the phone. "How old are you, boy?" he asks me.

"I'm ... 7".

"He's 7 years old, boss. Yeah. What's your name?".

"Leviticus but ... But I go by Levi" the two men nod at me in understanding. I start to feel kind of dizzy and I don't like that.

"Yes, boss. Be right there" the man hangs up the phone and looks at me. "You will come with us, buddy. Until you are healthy again or until your family comes searching for you" I have to say something about my family.

"I don't have a family".

They both look at me confused but stand me up. I groan and hiss in pain but they don't care. The man that was talking on the phone a few seconds ago, picks me up to his arms and gets me to their car. He sits me at the backseat and when they both enter the car the first man starts driving.

"Who did that to you, boy?" one of them asks me but I'm not sure who.

I start being more and more dizzy and black dots appear on my sight. After a few seconds everything starts spinning around like crazy and finally I black out. It's the first time that I'm happy that I blacked out.