12

Eli and I arrive back to the mansion and we walk inside. The moment that we close the door behind us, we see Ryker coming down the stairs. He checks up on us and then he walks near us.

"Where were you?" Ryker asks us.

"Mission" I say and look at Eli. "Silas wanted us to get this suitcase" I show him the suitcase and he nods at me.

"Get the suitcase at Silas and go to Sandro to get yourselves checked up. Okay?".

"Okay".

He walks into the kitchen and I look at Eli. He looks back to me and then we walk down the hall and straight to Silas' office. The moment that we knock on the door, he tells us to enter and we do so. Eli closes the door behind us and I walk near to Silas and place the suitcase on his desk. He looks up to me.

"What?" Silas says.

"He has to get a gun or even a knife. I didn't have bullets with me for my second gun. We could have died there" I tell him.

"You should take bullets. It's not my fault that you didn't think of it".

"He should have a gun".

"And he will. How did he do?" I look at Eli and then back to Silas.

"Well enough".

"Just well?".

"For first time, it was good".

"Speak clear".

"He was fine, Silas".

"Fine. Whatever".

He takes a gun and hands it to me. He mentions to me to give it to Eli and I do so. Eli stares at it and then places it on his waistband. He looks at Silas too.

"How many did he kill?" Silas asks me about Eli.

"31".

"What about you?".

"27" he looks up to me when he hears it.

"Seriously?" I just stare at him. "He is a newbie and he killed more than you?".

"I didn't come across any man".

"Don't you fuck with me, Levi. You start being worse than ever" I remain silent. "You will start training again".

"Understandable".

"Good. You two can go and you (he looks at me) go to my brother to check you out".

"Okay".

"Go".

Eli and I both exit his office and I sigh. Eli looks at me but I simply walk away from him and go to Alessandro's office. I knock on the door and he tells me to enter. I enter and close the door behind me. When he sees me, he looks confused.

"How did you end up like that?".

"I got through the training and then I was sent on a mission with Eli".

"Take a seat".

He stands up and goes to the other room. I go and sit down and then he walks back outside. He comes and sits next to me.

"Take your shirt off".

I untie my shirt and take it off. He takes a look at all the scars and cuts and he mentions me to turn around. I do so and I hear him sighing.

"That will hurt a bit".

He throws something on my back and I shut my eyes trying to stay still. He treats all of my cuts but suddenly he presses harder than any other time, I softly groan in pain.