At 5 am I stand up and get ready as fast as possible. Then I walk back to the bedroom and put the gun on my waistband. I grab my phone, my keys and my helmet but just then Ice wakes up.

"Levi?" he says and I look at him.

"Fall asleep. It's too early" I tell him.

"Where are you going?".

"I'll be back later" I exit the room and go upstairs but I fall up to Silas.

"You're early" it's 5:05 am yet. "You didn't sleep at all, did you?".

"I slept for an hour".

"Why?".

"I was thinking".

"About what?".

"For today".

"Do you think that I'm that stupid?" I just stare at him. "Come to eat breakfast first".

"I'm fine".

"Kitchen. Now".

I nod at him and follow him at the kitchen. I place the keys and the helmet down and he hands me a toast. Then he sits down too and eats his. We eat in silence until I look at the time. 5:20 am.

"What will my brothers do today?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Train" he answers me.

"Okay".

"Don't worry for them. They will be safe".

"I know".

"Did you talk last night?" I shake my head and lower my head a bit. "Why not?".

"I didn't have the will to argue again".

"Are you sure that you would argue?".

"Hundred percent sure" he nods at me. "I better get going" I take the helmet and the keys and try to walk away but he talks.

"Try to stay safe. Okay?" I look at him and nod.

I exit the mansion, put the helmet on and drive away. After 35 minutes I'm out of the base. I take my helmet off and take a deep breath before I walk inside. When I finally do, I go straight at Ryker's office. I knock on the door and he tells me to enter. When I do so and close the door behind, he looks confused.

"You're the man that Silas told me about?" Ryker says and I nod at him.

"Yes" he sighs.

"Go at the basement and wait there for me".

"Okay".

I exit his office and walk downstairs at the basement. I look around. There are many stuff in here. Every single of them reminds me of the first time that I went over this training. This punishment. The door suddenly opens and I look there. Ryker walks inside and comes near me.

"Take off your jacket and put this one".

He hands me a blindfold. I take my jacket off and put it and wrap it around my eyes. When I tie it hard enough, I feel him pull my arms down.

"Do you remember how this one was going?" he asks me.

"Yes I do".

"Alright. Let's start then".

He guides me over somewhere and lets me there. I hear him walking away from me and then he comes near me. He hands me a gun and I touch it.

"You miss one, you receive a hit with the whip. Alright?".

"Yes".

"Do you want it to finish faster?".

"Is it possible?".