The phone in my room rings and I immediately answer it. Only Mr De Luca calls me so ... Yeah.

"Yes, sir?".

"Where's Silas, Levi?".

"I don't, sir. Probably his room" I hear him sighing.

"You both come from here right now. Okay?".

"Okay".

He hangs up the phone and I rush upstairs. I go straight at Silas' room and knock on his door.

"Accedere" I walk inside and he looks confused. "Levi?".

"Your father called. He wants both of us at ... At where he is right now".

"Why didn't he call me and he called you?".

"He called you but you didn't answer".

"Fuck. I'm fucked. Cazzo hell. Umm ... Let's just go".

We both go downstairs and he talks with a man. Then he mentions me to follow them. We all enter into the car and the man drives us out of a really big building. Silas and I exit the car and rush upstairs. We walk down some halls, go up some stairs and then we arrive out of an office door. Silas knocks on the door slightly.

"Mikael, your head will be pinned at me. Accedere, boys".

Mikael? Like my father Mikael? Silas and I enter but I stop at my track when I notice that my father is in here.

"Come closer, boys".

Silas looks at me and then walks near to his father's desk. I follow right behind him but stop when I'm behind my father's sight. Silas' father nods at me.

"I have a question for you, Mikael".

"Yes, boss".

"Did you say a few days ago that your son, Levi, got missing?" I instantly understand what he is doing and shake my head. "Quiet, boy. Mikael, answer me".

"Yes, boss. He ran away from the hospital".

"And why was he at the hospital?".

"My second son, Ice, ran towards a car and Leviticus tried to save him".

"And where's Ice right now?".

"He died, boss. Leviticus wasn't fast enough".

"Mhm. I have a question for you, Mikael. Do you want to find Levi?".

"Yes, boss".

"So you love him?".

"Really much" I clench and unclench my jaw and Silas looks at me.

"Stand up, Mikael" my father stands up. "Now turn around but don't you dare to take even a step forward".

My father turns around but when he sees me, he looks at me shocked and kind of angry. Silas' father can't see him now, so he (my father) narrows his eyes. He mouths at me: "you're dead, boy".

"Now turn around again, Mikael, and look at me" my father turns around and I walk towards to Silas and stand next to him. "Like you see, I found your son or if I can say, my men found him".

"Where was he, boss?" I clench my jaw again when I hear his voice.

"Out of the woods. He got really bad beaten up and hurt" my father looks at me and then back to Silas' father.

"How bad?" he tries to act like he is worried but I don't believe him.

"Really bad. He passed out and was unconscious for a whole day".