14

When I wake up the morning, it's kind of early. Around 5 am or so. I feel my bed being wet and I check on it. I see blood over it and curse myself for that. I start hearing Eli and Ice waking up so I pull the blanket all over myself and act like I'm asleep.

"Good morning" Ice says.

"Good morning" Eli says back.

"What's wrong with Levi?" I hear Ice asking as I hear him standing up.

"I don't know" Eli says with a sigh. "Last night he stormed off the room. I don't know where he went or if something happened".

"That's weird. He hasn't done it since we came here".

"He had tears in his eyes".

"Tears? No. That's not possible. He never cries".

"I don't know what happened but he isn't okay".

"Did he tell you anything before he leaves?".

"I asked him if he is okay ... Two times I think? I'm not sure. Anyway. I asked him about it but he got pissed. Something happened with Silas. He was here before I come searching for you".

"What could have happened?".

"I don't know. I hope nothing bad".

"He hasn't waken up yet. It's surely bad".

"That's true".

"Should we wake him up?".

"I say we let him rest".

"Okay. I'm going to change".

"Okay".

Ice enters the bathroom and I hear Eli changing clothes. I acted like an asshole at him (Eli) last night because of my own problems. I softly sigh but then I curse myself for that.

"Levi?" I hear Eli saying. I act like I just woke up and turn around. I keep the blanket all over me.

"What?".

"Are you okay?".

"Just tired".

"Sure?".

"Yeah".

"Okay".

"Hey, Eli?" he looks at me again. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't want to talk like that".

"Don't worry about that. At least you are okay".

"Yeah" the bathroom door opens and Ice walks outside.

"Good morning, Levi" Ice says.

"Good morning".

"Ready?" Eli asks Ice.

"Yeah. Let's go".

"See you later, Levi".

I nod at them and they exit the bedroom. I sigh and sit up at my bed. I check my hands out.

"Fucking hell. You are an asshole. At least achieve to die. Bastard" I say under my breath.

I take my sheets and go to the bathroom. I clean then up and then I dry them with the hairdryer. They mustn't understand anything. Afterwards, I put the sheets back to its place and I go to the bathroom. I treats my hands and then I take a quick shower. The moment that I got out, I hear a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in but give me a second" I say.

I hear the door opening and closing afterwards. I get dressed and walk outside. I see Alessandro stabilizing himself at the window.