It's kind of late at night, around 2 or 3 am, when I arrive back to the mansion. I take a deep breath before I walk back inside. The moment that the door closes behind me, I see a man looking at me.

"Leonardo?" (Leonardo is the man) I say.

"Boss, would like to see you" he says.

"His office? Bedroom? Where?".

"Kitchen".

"Thanks, Leonardo".

He nods at me and then he walks away. I let out a sigh of exhaustion and then I walk at the kitchen. When I enter, I see Silas sleeping on the kitchen counter. I stare at him for a moment and think about leaving him here but that wouldn't be good. I leave my helmet, cigarettes and keys on the table and pick him up on my arms. I shut my eyes as pain shots through my whole right arm. I get him upstairs on his bedroom and lay him on his bed. I pull the blanket over him and stare at him for a moment.

"If we are not friends, then what are we?" I whisper under my breath.

I take a last look at him before I walk out of his room and close the door behind me. I go back downstairs to the kitchen to take my stuff but I see Ryker sitting there. I stop when I see him.

"Hey" he says.

"Hey".

I say back and go to take my stuff but he stops me. I look at him and he mentions me to sit down. He seems exhausted so I just sit down. I look at him and he looks back to me.

"What happened with my brother? He doesn't tell us".

"Can we not do this right now? I'm really exhausted" Alessandro enters the kitchen and looks at us.

"So am I. So answer me honestly. What happened between you two?" Alessandro goes and sits next to Ryker.

"First, I want to ask you a question" he looks confused but nods at me. "Are we friends?".

"What question is that? Of course we are. We grew up together".

"Well Silas doesn't find us friends" they both look confused. "We were talking about our fathers and when I asked him why he said something, he said that we are not friends. That we never were" they look at each other confused.

"Silas always liked you more than we ever liked you. That doesn't make sense" Alessandro says. I shut my eyes once and after I look at my shoulder. I sigh when I see blood on the bandage.

"Did you put pressure on it?" Ryker asks me.

"Got Silas on his room".

They both look at me before Ryker exits the kitchen to gets a clean bandage. Alessandro comes and sits next to me and unties the bandage. Ryker walks back inside with the bandage and hands it to Alessandro. Then he (Ryker) throws the old bandage away while Alessandro ties the clean one on my shoulder again. When he is done, he looks at me.

"You know that he regretted saying that. Right?" Alessandro tells me.

"That's not my problem" I answer him.

"So you don't care?" I don't answer him. "If you risked hurting your shoulder so you can get him to his room, then I'm sure as hell that you care".

"He taught me how to be human. Normal human. He taught me everything actually" they both look at me. "And now out of nowhere he says that we are not friends. I can't get over it. Silas was always there for me and I tried to do the same for him. It seems like he didn't care at all about it. He is the one that doesn't care".

"He cares for you" Ryker tells me.

"He wouldn't say that if he cared" they remain silent. "Whatever. I better go to rest" they nod at me.

I grab my stuff and walk downstairs to my room. I enter quietly. Eli and Ice are both asleep so I'm extra quiet now. I place my things down and go to the bathroom to change clothes. I look myself in the mirror when I take my shirt off. He doesn't care. He never did and never will. That's something that I can't take. Not at the moment at least.