It's finally the next day. I change clothes but just then there is a knock on the door. Ice and Eli wake up as I open the door.

"Leonardo?" I say.

"Hey. Boss needs to talk to you".

"Be right there".

"Why are your eyes red?".

"I didn't sleep much".

"Don't act tough".

I nod at him and he walks upstairs. I grab my gun but as I place it on my waistband, I notice Eli staring at me.

"Silas let clothes for you two at the bathroom. Change until I get back" I say.

"Okay" Ice says.

I see Eli looking at Ice as he (Ice) stands up. I grab my suit jacket and go upstairs. I go straight at Silas' office and knock on the door.

"Accedere" I walk inside and close the door behind me.

"You asked for me".

"Yes. I need you to-" he stops talking when he looks at me.

"Need me to do what?".

"Why are your eyes red?".

"I didn't sleep much".

"I want the truth, Levi" I just stare at him. "I'll enter the cameras and find out what happened. The choice is yours".

"I argued with Elijah".

"Who?".

"Eli didn't allow me to refer to him as Eli. His full name is Elijah".

"What happened?".

"He said that I ran away and that our father was nice to me. That he (father) loved me and that he always spent time with me".

"That couldn't have hurt you, Levi".

"He said that he wished I was dead" he stares at me for a moment before he nods at me. "What do you need me to do?".

"Train one of your brothers".

"Ice if it's possible".

"You will train Eli" I stare at him for a moment. "Ice will train with Alessandro".

"Silas, come on. Don't do that to me".

"I want you to train Eli" I let out a sigh.

"What punishment will I get if I don't?".

"Death".

"That should scare me?".

"Ice's death".

"What does Ice have to do with that?".

"I feel generous enough" I know damn well what that means.

"We will argue if we train together".

"And you know the punishment for that" I stare at him before I sigh.

"Fine. I'll train him but I want you to keep the promise that you gave me" he stares at me for a few minutes without talking.

"Fine" he finally says. "If you really want that, then okay. But I won't argue with my brothers because of you".

"I told you to do that. I want to take the blame".

"Alright then. Alessandro will come in a while to your room to take your three at the training room".

"Alright".