16

I'm away from the mansion for 5 hours. I am currently at the woods. At the cliff actually and I'm sitting there staring at the view. Suddenly I hear footsteps and immediately stand up and point my gun at whoever is there.

"Lower your gun" I hear and see Silas coming out of the woods. I lower my gun and look at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I place my gun but to my waistband.

"You should grab your gun with your left arm. Not right. Alessandro told you something. Your bandage got all bloody now" I look at my bandage and then back to him. "I didn't come for that. You are away from the mansion for 5 hours".

"I'm aware of that".

"My brothers and your brothers are searching for you".

"What do you want, Silas?".

"To take you back to the mansion".

"Couldn't you say it from the beginning?".

"Nah. It's better like that".

"It's better to piss me off when you know that I'm already not good psychological?".

"That wasn't my intention".

"The same bullshits as before. Listen, Silas-"

"No. You will listen this time" I just stare at him. "I am an asshole for what I said. Okay? I know that. I don't need a reminder of my words. I fucked up the whole thing. I'm not proud of that. I never said that I was. I don't see you as a friend, Levi".

"Then how do you see me?" he just stares at me. "You don't have to like me, Silas. Seriously. Just say it. I'm okay with it".

"I have more feelings for you. Okay?" I stare at him confused but then I understand.

"What?".

"More than friends. I can't explain it. You know what I mean".

"I thought you were straight. I mean you had two relationships with two girls".

"Because of my father. Wasn't it obvious?" I just stare at him. "I really didn't mean to say that I don't see you as a friend. I mean it. I didn't even want you to know how I feel about you".

"And why are you telling me that now?".

"Because I can't deal with you being angry at me".

"Can't deal with me?".

"With your anger against me. Knowing that I messed up and made you upset ... " he shakes his head. "That hurts me. It hurt you too like I saw".

"Yeah. Well ... You can say that ... As you know I'm not straight".

"What do you want to say?" I let out a sigh.

"I have a crush on you since we were 11 years old".

"What?".

"Does that made the situation better or worse?".

"Better of course" I sigh in relief.

"Good for us" we stare at each other for a moment but then his phone rings.

"Yes" he looks back to me. "Yeah. I found him. We will be back in a while" he runs his hand through his hair. "Okay. Bye" he hangs up and puts his phone back to his pocket. Then he looks at me again.

"You don't fuck with me. Right?" I ask him.

"Why would I?".

"I don't know. You're crazy".