It's been around 4 hours when I hear the front door closing. I stay in my room either way. I hear a door slamming close and I have a feeling that it's Silas' bedroom door.

"IT'S HERE FOR A FUCKING REASON".

I look straight at the door. That was definitely Mr De Luca. Who is he yelling at? Just then there is a knock on my door but it opens before I even talk. It's Alessandro.

"Father wants you to train with Silas tomorrow. At how to use a gun. Be ready till 7 am. Then the teacher will come for a few lessons for you and Silas. Okay?".

"Okay".

He nods and then he exits my room by closing the door behind him. I still don't feel well about what I did. I don't know how to feel actually.

Skip the night

It is around 6:55 am. I am already dressed and just then there is a knock on my door. I open it and see Silas but I look confused when I see a bruise on his cheek.

"Silas?".

"Are you ready?".

"Yes. Are you okay?".

"Forget about it. We have to be done till 9 am because after the teacher will be here".

"Okay".

He walks in front and I rush behind him. We walk downstairs and enter into a room. I see multiple targets and guns but knives either.

"He wants you to try 5 guns the most. 200 bullets each gun".

"So around 1000 bullets?" I ask shocked.

"It's not much. You will see. Come on".

He takes a gun and hands it to me. He nods at me and I look at the target.

"Empty the gun" he says.

I look at him but he mentions me to start. I look at the target and take a deep breath before I raise my hand and point the gun at the target. I shoot but it has a lot of bullets inside. Around 50 or 60. Why so many? HOW so many? When it's empty, I look at the target.

"Two out. 58 inside. Again" he says.

I refill it and shoot again. When I'm done, I look at the target again.

"One out. 59 inside. Again".

I refill it and shoot again. I try to stay as much concentrated as possible. When I'm done, I take a look ag the target.

"60 inside. You have 20 bullets left and then you change gun".

I refill it and count the next 20 bullets. When I am done, I lower the gun and stare at the target.

"One out. 19 inside. Change gun".

This happened 4 more times. I used 1000 bullets like he said and it actually didn't take much. He was right. When I'm done at all, we both look all of the targets.

"You are good but you mustn't miss any. It's your life over theirs. Understand?" he says.

"Yes".

"Good" he looks at the time. "It's 8:45 am. Go and change clothes. Then come to my room".

"Okay".

"Go".

He takes the gun that he gave me a while ago and walks away from me. I exit the room and go upstairs to my room. I change into clean clothes and then I check the time. 8:50 am. I immediately go upstairs at Silas' room and knock on the door.

"Come inside" I walk inside and see him getting some books ready. "Take a seat. He will be here in a few minutes".

"What lesson?" I ask him as I sit down. He sits down too and lets out a sigh.

"Math".

"Okay".

"You know anything?".

"Yeah. I was good at math".

"Great. I suck at it".

"Why don't you try to take any example that you are given and think of it as a part of the Mafia?".

"What?" he asks me confused.

"For example, if it says something about divination or something, you can think of the bullets".

"Hey. That will work".

"Try it".

"Thanks" I nod at him.