𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭: 𝖭𝗈.

Y/N POV:

Stupid bitch. So fucking stupid. Stupider than the fucking kool-aid man.

"Fuck." Its a mere hiss, a whistle of a breath between grinding teeth, as I wish for him not to hear.

The hallway is silent. I make no noise. I make no move to withdraw my presence.

Even worse, he makes no noise. He makes no move to come after me.

Why am I even kidding myself? Why would he chase after me like some stupid cliché romance movie when I just pulled that heck of a stunt?

Fucked. I'm fucked.

I fucked it all up.

He clearly wanted to kiss me.

He clearly WAS going to kiss me.

I didn't even realise I had done it until I hear him say my name.

"y/n? Everythin' alright?"

My eyes come into focus, filling my vision with the sight of Hobie peeking around the doorframe of the bathroom.

Eyes not filled with the prior shine of some underlying emotion, something indiscernibly mysterious.

I find myself missing it, in some obscure way.

My stomach churns dangerously.

"Sugar? Did ya fall?"

"Oh."

Too lost in my mind, I had ended up thumping my had into the wall out of frustration.

Hobie quirks one dark brow at my lack of response. "'Oh'?"

"Yeah, I guess." Squinting, one hand comes up to gently rub along the subtle dip of my temple, in an attempt to ease the tension building behind bloodshot eyes.

He immediately dips his toned arms beneath mine, steadying my body to his. A hand finds its way into my hair, gently massaging at the tautness augmenting beneath the surface. (bald bitches rise the fuck up !!🤪)

Something soft and warm caresses my forehead. "Are you feelin' better, my love?"

His lips.

The feeling of them caressing my face felt so right; even if it wasn't across my lips.

I focus on the sensation of his cold lip ring dancing over my forehead. "Dizzy." Is all I say.

And its not actually a lie.

I still felt woozy; I definitely should not have gotten up that fast, let alone walked away.

"Are ya still up to see Miguel? Maybe we could get 'im to come h-"

I straighten up, ignoring the protest of my ache-ridden muscles and tender wounds. "No. I'm sick of being weak. I'm fine."

The concern in his eyes only fuels my frustration. "Sug-"

"No." Holding up one hand in a command of silence, I make an effort to disregard his face falling as I remove myself from his arms.

Just go and make it worse, girl.

The flicker of hurt flashing in his eyes vanishes as quick as it came.

"Fine."

Fuck, bro. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm such a fucking moron.

By the time I finish mentally berating my dummy actions, Hobie has put coordinates into his watch and opened a gateway to what I assume is Earth 928.

He says nothing.

Fuck.

I feel as the same hand that had treated me with such genuine care mere moments ago now prods me towards the swirling nightmare before me.

My ears are ringing too much to hear the audible gulp he lets out as I enter.

~

A/N:

*walks up to you feebly with a hunched, insecure posture*

hiiii guysssss

*trembles in sparkly gumboots*

sorry for the fact that i disappeared for like over a month...

ah ha ha !

*gulps nervously, sweat beading my brow*

lmk what u wanna see next chapter 🕺