𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷: 𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇, 𝖨𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖬𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖡𝖺𝖽, 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖲𝗈

~

"Holy shit."

"Didn't know he could make holes THAT big." We gaped at the glitching black hole in awe, both terrified AND amazed.

Gwen, swinging a few metres away, chimed in. "He keeps getting more powerful. How?"

"Not sure, but we gotta get him out of here quick. Oh, and Miles, too. We should probably take him back to HQ, to see Miguel. He'll chuck a hissy if we lie to him about this." I say, still clinging to Hobie like a koala.

"Hey! Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Turns out, Miles wasn't that far behind us. "And who's Miguel?"

"Oopsie!" I giggle, "Forgot you were with us."

"Don't avoid my question!"

I pretend not to hear him over the air whooshing past as we go from building to building.

~

"Damn, if you want me that bad, you could say so," Hobie chuckles, "We are on solid ground now."

"Oh." Heat crept up my neck and tinged my cheeks. We had stopped without me realising. Untangling myself from Hobie's arms, I turn to the others. "What's the game plan?"

"Pav's call. His dimension." Gwen signals with her hands to a still soaring Pavitr to continue approaching the bridge.

"Two of you take Miles with to the Super-Collider, we can't have him causing any trouble here. The other and I will deal with this.. Hole thing." Pavitr sings out, not breaking his descent to the bridge.

"Sick. Kilometres, come with Hobes and I. Gwen, you alright here?"

"Wait, I want to-"

"Yep, I'm fine here with Pav," Gwen says, "We can handle this."

"Don't cut me off!" Miles whines.

"Make your point then, mate." Hobie yells impatiently, already in position to leave.

"I want to help here! I won't get in the way!"

"Your call, girl. You're the one that will have to deal with him." Hobie nods in agreement that its up to Gwen.

"I-"

"Please?"

"Fine," Gwen sighs, massaging her temples. "Don't make me regret this."

"Sick. Let's go, Hobes!" He grins under his mask at the use of his nickname, leaping gracefully from the rooftop.

I follow suit, saluting Gwen and an ecstatic Miles as I leave.

~

A/N:

bit of a short chapter lol

the 102nd dalmatian has made his reappearance ! yippee