𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖤𝖭: 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗋𝗎𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽

~

Both of our watches start to buzz, causing us to look down in unison.

A rectangular, yellow-orange hologram flashes a caution sign.

'Canon Event Disrupted'.

Gwen's says the same.

"Right." She repeats, eyes wide. We are in deep shit for this one.

I look to what's happening behind Miles, the Inspector giving Pavitr a firm handshake.

"Nice job." Is all he says.

Pav turns back to us, hand to his chest, he gives a nod of appreciation towards Miles, which Miles returns.

"MAN. LIKE. MILES. My GUY!" Hobie flashes different colours from his excitement, hands clasping Miles' shoulders, giving him a lil shake.

Pav joins the end of our line, hooking his arm through mine. Cheers roar from all around, whistles and clapping, too.

"We did it!" Pav whispers in my ear excitedly, shaking on the spot from the adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"We sure did... Something." Something really, REALLY bad.

~

After arriving back at HQ, we high tail it to the elevator. Though, Miles is slowing us down, too busy looking around in awe.

"I'm gonna hurry my ass down there. You guys... Do whatever you're doing."

Hobie, seemingly the only one that heard me, nods in my direction.

"No, its fine, we can go down together. Uh, Mile's, you might want to grab an empanada from the kitchens if you want to get on Miguel's good side, he's pretty fond of 'em." Gwen pokes Miles in the back with her finger, pointing the way to the cafeteria with her other arm.

"Uh, alright!" He says, uncertain.

Once there's a great deal of space between him and the rest of us, Gwen turns back, face falling.

"What do we dooooo?" She groans, gripping the top of her head like a mad man.

"I dunno, girl. You two bozos got any ideas?" Our attention turns to a still-ecstatic Pav, and a deep in thought Hobie.

With a shake of his head, wicks bouncing, Hobie declares "Nah, got nuffin'."

"Pav?"

"Nup!" He says, popping the 'p'.

~

"Back!" Miles has a grin on his face, little foam box in hand.

"Alrighty. Time to face the music, lads." I announce, sticking my hands into the pockets of my now dusty jeans.

The group makes a beeline for the elevator.

~

Now in the elevator, each of us takes off our masks. Miles, already knowing what Gwen looks like, didn't spend too long looking at her. However, this was his first time seeing the rest of us. He spends a minute on Pavitr, two on me, and then finally turns to Hobie.

"How are you even cooler under your mask?"

"I was this cool the whole time." I snort at his words.

"What are you laughing at, little piggy?" Hobie snaps his head around, watching as I stifle a rather unattractive laugh.

"Nuffin," snort, "His reaction was just so cute."

"Mm." His face softens at my words, a pretty smile gracing his pierced lips.

The moment is interrupted by the hiss of the elevator doors opening to reveal the darkened room I had been in only hours prior.

I give Miles' arm a playful punch, before saying "Gear up, soldier. You're about to meet the crankiest motherfucker alive. don't let those juicy buns fool you."

"Wha-"

I cut him off by shoving him through the now-open doors.

~

A/N:

had to add an honourable mention for dem cheeks yk

probs wont write another chapter today bc i really dont want to write abt the next scene, bc i will have to watch videos of the scene WHICH ARE SO HARD TO FINDDDDD

like i was just planning on booting y/n out of the room or smth so i wouldnt have to worry about writing abt the scene butttttttttt i decided against that. now i must face the consequences of my actions :((((

 now i must face the consequences of my actions :((((