Chapter 24

Their current management is really giving them a hard time. They are really refusing to release Freen and Becky, even Becky's dad is willing to settle whatever the contract has left. 

Since the mediation did not work. They are now proceeding to file a case. Becky is more worried about Freen since her livelihood is in limbo because of the situation. 

Babe, you are still okay, right? Becky asked Freen.

What do you mean, baby? Freen is a bit confuse with the sudden question of her girl.

Don't get me wrong on this babe, okay. I am just worried about you. What I mean is, your finances, they are still okay, right? 

Because she knows Freen is still paying for the car she has and also the condominium. 

Don't worry about me, babe, I still can manage my finances. 

Babe, please let me know if you need anything, okay. I will just be by your side. Always remember that. Becky then give Freen a soft squeeze.

Thank you for that baby, I love you so much. Freen replied with a sweet smile.

------------------------------------

They are now in a pet house shop to get the stuff for sunshine. 

Becky saw a very cute dog house, and she really wanted it for sunshine

Freen could not help it but find her girl so cute. She is really serious in looking into sunshine's needs.

She held Becky's hand and assured her that whatever she wants, they will get it. Freen insisted to pay for everything.

Becky also chose some toys for sunshine that she feels their fur baby will love. 

After they went shopping for Sunshine, Becky decided to check some new items with their favorite brand.

---------------------------------

Freen is now busy setting up the dog house for Sunshine, while Becky is cuddling their baby girl in the couch. They are now watching a series. 

After they were able to settle Sunshine's stuff, they now ask her to try it out. Sunshine is a bit hesitant at first but when Becky guided her what to do, she is now relaxing and comfortable with her new bed and toys.

----------------------------------

Becky is still receiving insults and harsh remarks about the situation. Freen feels worried since she knows Becky is really affected about the situation. I tell her that I don't believe anything the trolls publish or share. 

You need to rest now baby. Stop using your phone already. It's getting late now. I'll just finish fixing your things then I'll join after. Come on, please go to bed already. Becky is just looking at her and pouting.