Chapter 13

Things are getting out of hand already regarding the issue being thrown at Becky and the management is really having a hard time controlling all the issues.

Freen is always with Becky now. Showing her 100% support to Becky.

They are invited to one of the prestigious awarding in Thailand. 

Becky is hesitant to go because she knows that the issue will be once again bombarded to her.

bb, I will be by your side you don't have to worry. Let me take care of you, okay.

Becky smiled at Freen and once gain she feel safe with her.

-------------------------------------

They are wearing white gowns and the people around them is really in awe with their looks.

            Becky's gown

         Freen's Gown

Ready to slay the red carpet, bb? Freen asked Becky while gesturing Becky to hold her hand

Always. As long as you're with me.

They walked the carpet with their hands intertwined with each other. The media photographers are asking them for a pose for them. The two obliged.

Freen will make sure that she'll put her hand at Becky's waist and give it a soft caress. Becky will look at Freen and the latter will just give her a wink. The fans are all getting crazy with the two.

They are really natural. They are for sure a couple. people saying in the crowd.

Freen will whisper something to Becky and then Becky will give out a small laugh or smiles to Freen.

They were interviewed on the red carpet. Becky is so thankful that the emcee is their good friend and she knows they are safe.

The two of you are really gorgeous. You never fail to grace us with a gorgeous look.

Thank you so much. We just like to wear same colour and be comfortable with it.

And indeed you look so dashing with your looks now.

Thank you very much. 

Freen I am just observing since earlier that you don't let go of Becky's hand.

Freen is all smiles and looks at Becky.

I just want to make sure that she is all safe and it's my privilege to have this gorgeous angel by my side all the time. Then she looks at Becky again. 

Becky is turning red now with Freen's  complements, Freen pulled her closer and whispered something to her and put her arm around Becky's waist and caresses it.

The fans are getting crazy with their action.

As they were escorted to their seat Freen really make sure that Becky is getting all her attention. 

While they are waiting for the program to start, Becky saw someone in the crowd that makes her uncomfortable.

Freen noticed it and asked her what is wrong.

Becky told Freen that he saw the guy. 

Freen made sure to assure Becky that she is just with her. She then went closer to Becky and gave Becky a kiss in her shoulder.

I will not leave your side I promise. I am here then she took Becky's hand and intertwined it with hers.

Photos after photos of the two surfaces the social media and the entire fandom went crazy. They are nominated for the prestigious, Couple of the year and people's choice award which is one if the most awaited nomination. 

Freen and Becky don't expect anything because they know they are just new in the industry and the personalities that they share the nomination with are far more popular than them.  

They performed on stage and as usual they are so sweet with each other.

As they go back to their seat, Freen noticed that the guy is going their direction. Freen immediately pulled Becky closer to her and put her arm around Becky's waist. They were able to go back to their seat and avoid having confrontation with the guy.

Because of their wonderful relationship with their fans, the two won the two awards they are nominated with.

They are now being escorted outside the venue and their fans are all waiting for them, they are just so thankful that they have this support from them.

Becky is so happy to have Freen by her side all throughout the event. Even she is worried because of the guy, Freen made sure that she'll be safe with her. 

Becky went home with Freen in her condo. 

They are now in the car.

Want to drive thru? Freen asked

I want. I'm starving bb.... making cute face to Freen.

No need to do that face babe, I know you are starving. Me too. 

They are now ordering their food. One of the crew recognize them and asked them politely if they can take a photo with them. The two happily said yes. Then the other crew took that moment to take their photos as well.

They thank the crews and they went their way.

Becky is already munching on the fries they ordered and is also feeding Freen.

--------------------------------------------

They are now at Freen's place.

Freen ask Becky to change first before they eat their midnight snack.

Bb, can you help me unzip my dress, please? Becky is making a cute face again.

Of course... come here. Then Freen helped her. 

Thank you. Then Becky gave Freen a soft kissed in the cheek.

Such a cutie... Freen said.

Becky is now doing her nightly routine and it is Freen's turn at the shower.

You're too sexy there bb. Becky is teasing Freen while she is inside the frosted glass shower and she is seating in front the vanity applying a moisturizer in her face. 

Naughty babe.. Freen respond to her silliness. 

After there nightly routine they ate their midnight snack while watching a movie.