Chapter 6

How is Becky? She is alright. She is enjoying her work and she is very hard working. 

Good to hear that. 

Does anyone courting her now?

Court? I don't think so. No one that I know of. 

How about you?

Me? what about me?

Are you okay with Becky?

I am good with her. We get along just fine. She shares to me most of her thoughts of the day.

I mean do you like her? I know your past love affairs Sarocha. 

I...am...I she is okay. I don't like to ruin what we have now. 

What I will make sure is that she is safe.  

After giving her report about Becky she immediately left the place.

Freen was already outside the building when someone hold her on her shoulder.

Freen!

It was Irine. Becky's friend.

Oh, Hi Irine. How are you? What are you doing here?

I went to buy something at H&M. You what are you doing? Then Irine realize that they are standing outside the building that Becky's family owns.

Oh, is Becky with you?

Ahm, no. I just also passed by this area. I met a friend in one of the restaurant there. Points to the other direction.

Ah, ok. I will go ahead now, Freen. Nice seeing you. Will catch up with you and Becky some other time, Okay.

Okay. Take care.

Then Irine went along already.

Freen almost lost it. Good thing Irine did not ask too much questions.

Sooner or later I really need to tell reveal this to Becky. Freen told her self.

---------------------------------

Becky received a text message.

It was Irine and she was asking about something then also shared that she saw Freen near their building earlier.

She frowned when she read the message. Because Freen texted her earlier too, but she said she is going to spend her day with her mom. She lied to me. 

---------------------------------

Today they will shoot the heavy scenes. 

Becky texted Freen earlier not to fetch her already. She will just ask the driver to bring her to the studio.

Freen called Becky but she did not answer the phone.

What's her problem. Freen said to her self

Freen arrived first. Around after 20 minutes Becky also arrived.

Becky went straight to her glam team. she was silent. She did not talk to anyone at the set.

Freen is now also doing the make up with the glam team that is assigned to her. 

After their make up, the wardrobe team gave them what they will use. Becky is going to use a bit short skirt. Freen was just eyeing Becky because of what she is wearing. Becky did not even look at her.

Freen is getting pissed off already with Becky. 

During their scene, Becky will get mad at Freen. The lines she will deliver is a bit strong. While she was saying the words, it is hitting Freen differently. She felt Becky was saying it to her not as Khun Sam but as Freen. Then the director shouted cut! very good Bec, very good.