Chapter 19

The event is filled with their fans, after all it's been a while since the two were together in one event. 

Ready? Freen asked Becky. When they were told that the stage is ready for them. Becky nodded and gave a sweet smile to Freen.

After that night they shared a kiss, Freen is so consistent to Becky in every way. She makes sure that she'll make time for them. She will check on her often.

Freen lead the way, and she is holding Becky's hand and assisting her until they are on stage already.

They were greeted by the host which is also their good friend.

Fans were screaming and shouting their names.

They are so sweet with each other during the event. Freen makes sure Becky is comfortable, and she could not take her eyes off Becky. 

-----------------------------------------

The two went to have some snacks after the event and they are enjoying each other's company. Fans see them, but also respects their private time together. They say hi to them, but they don't disturb them.

Bec, I heard you're going to have an out of the country shoot. You did not mention it to me, though. Freen said pouting. 

Ahm... because I am still waiting for the details before I will tell you. Please don't sulk at me. I will really tell you about it. It's just that I don't know yet the details. Becky explained.

Hey, I am not sulking. I am just asking. Freen gave her a soft squeeze in her arms and a sweet smile.

Becky leaned her head to Freen's shoulder. 

Bb, thank you for always taking care of me. Becky said.

Of course. I am happy when I have the chance to be with you and take care of you. 

-----------------------------------------------

Days later....

Bb, what time are you leaving tomorrow? Freen asked. She is now helping Becky pack her things for the out of the country work. 

They said they'll be here at 9:00AM. Becky replied while she is in the bathroom having her night routine. 

I told you I'll be the one who will bring you to the airport. 

Yes of course. They'll just come here to get my luggage. Becky explained.

I see. Freen smiled. But she is also sad because Becky will be far from her for two weeks.

Becky is now drying her hair while Freen is still finishing up packing the things for Becky.

After they fixed everything, they decided to take a rest. They are now cuddling.

Bb, please behave while I'm not around. Becky said with her soft baby voice.

I am. I always behave. Freen replied with a teasing voice.

I am serious here, Sarocha. Your voice. I am warning you. I will really get mad at you.

Freen felt happy knowing Becky is so possessive of her. 

Then Becky softly slap her in her tummy.

Ouch. I will always behave. I don't want someone to be a dragon to me.

I am the one who need to say that to you. With all those guys who want to court you. And I heard you'll be doing the photoshoot with a guy again.

It's just work. And I don't care about those guys expressing that they want to court me. I don't even accept those flowers they keep on sending me. I make sure they'll receive it back.