Chapter 9

The next day it was shooting day. Freen showed up during the taping. Director Kru A said Freen advised them that she could not attend because there is an emergency. So they will shoot scenes that Freen is not included.

Becky got worried and tried calling Freen but she is not answering. She remembered what her brother revealed to her.

She tried several times but no answer.

------------------------

Freen's POV

I am losing my mom and now I lost Becky. 

Stupid, Freen, stupid.

She is really hurt that she cost becky's pain again.

She decided to asked permission to Mr. Armstrong that she will be leaving already and she needs to attend to her mom's need. Mr. Amrstrong assured Freen that he will take care of the hospital expenses of her mother. 

The doctors attending to my Mom already told me that she is not well. They told me that she is not really responding to the medicines already. 

My mom is already asking me to bring her home. It is really painful to see her like this. I wanted to give her what she is requesting from me but I am also afraid that she will not make it if we go home. My mom is my only family. I don't have anyone aside from her. She is so important to me. I love my mom so much. I will do everything to save her but why it seems that she is not fighting anymore. I think she is tired already.

--------------------

Freen is crying every time she thinks about her Mom's condition. She needs to work still with the series she and Becky is doing. She don't know how Becky will treat her now.

The following morning, Freen as promised showed up at the location for their shoot already.

She was early. The glam team started to fix her already. The glam team noticed that Freen is a bit weak.

Are you okay Freen? her make up artist asked.

Yeah. I am okay. Just slept a bit late last night. I have some chores that needs to be finish last night.

I see. Let e cover this black circle here.

After a few minutes Becky arrived. She saw Freen. She saw the difference in Freen's appearance. 

Did she lost weight? Becky noticed.

Then Becky was called to have some fittings on what she will wear on each scene that they will do.

Freen glanced at Becky and felt sad.

The entire team also noticed that something is wrong with the two.

After they've been fixed by the glam tea. The director called the two and gave them instructions on the scenes that they will shoot.

They were able to finish the shoot well and the director is all praise again to the both of them.

Freen started to fix her things already. She really look weak. She did not even eat well during their dinner.

Becky noticed it as well. She really wanted to approach her but she does not know how. She is still hurt but she is more worried about Freen. 

Freen already said goodbye to everyone. She also went to Becky to say goodbye. Becky just looked at her.

Freen is now putting her things in the her car.

Can we talk? 

Freen turned around she knows who it is.

Then they stare each other eye to eye.

Sure. Freen replied. Where?

Can I join you in the car? Becky asked.

Freen just nodded.

Becky went inside and also Freen.

There was silent at first. 

How are you? Becky ask Freen.

Doing okay. Fighting. Freen answered 

How's your Mom?

Freen was all silent. She could not speak because she is getting emotional already.

Hey. Becky faced Freen and took her hands.

Freen could no longer stop her tears. She is now crying in front of Becky.

I think I am losing her. 

Then Becky really felt the sadness on Freen's voice.

Hey, she caress Freen's face and make her look eye to eye.

Where is your mom now?

At the hospital but I will go there now because she's going to be discharge. That's what she wanted. She's been asking me to bring her home already.

Hey, Let me go with you. I want to meet her, please. 

Freen just nodded. 

The entire ride Becky is just holding Freen's hand.

she is really worried now for her. 

--------------------------

They arrived at the hospital and some of the people there recognized Becky.  

Sorry I forgot to wear a hat and sunglasses. Becky said.

It's okay. Just stay near me okay. Do you want me to call your driver to pick you up. You might not feel comfortable.

No. I want to stay here with you. Becky insisted.

Freen just rub Becky's arm.

They went inside the room where Freen's mom is confined. She is now sitting in the bed.

Mom, you have a visitor. Then her Mom looked at their direction. 

Mom, this is Becky the one I am talking to you about. She came to see you and she really wanted to know you.

Hi auntie. How are you feeling now? Becky bow down as a respect to Freen's mom.

It is really true that you are like an angel. I am okay today and hope to be much better at home.

Becky sat down beside Freen's mom and they continue their conversation. Freen is just listening to the two most important person in her life.

After Freen have settled everything at the hospital and fixing her mom's things they are now ready to leave. 

Becky called her driver to bring her van at the hospital. She wanted to make sure that Auntie will be comfortable going home.

Bec, mom is okay riding my car. Freen said

She will be more comfortable if we will use the van. Becky insisted.

Don't think about it okay. I insist. I just want to make sure Auntie is comfortable going home. 

The commander have spoken so Freen just nodded and followed the order.