Chapter 11

They are supposed to attend an event together, but Freen is not really feeling well. She wanted to go but Becky told her to rest, since they have an upcoming tour.

Call me if you feel bored at the event ok.

Hey, I will be fine. You better rest now. Have you taken your medicine already?

Yup. Done.

Change your cool fever after an hour okay. Becky reminded her.

Yes I will.

Then after talking for a few more minutes they said goodbye to each other .

AT THE EVENT

Becky is being greeted by the other attendees. Co artist around her is really in awe with her beauty. Some are looking for Freen, she needs to explain to them that Freen is not feeling well. 

Becky is feeling lonely since Freen is not with her. She keeps on sending Freen messages on their line chat group. She takes photos and send it to Freen.

I am really bored here, bb. her message to Freen.

Try to enjoy your self there, bb. Freen replied.

How? You're not here with me. Can I go home now? Becky said.

Hey, you just arrived there. try to talk to other artist.  But don't entertain any guys, please. Freen remind her.

Of course I will not. I know someone will sulk at me once I do that. Becky is smiling now. 

Becky is just waiting for the event to finish and she is off to go. While having a bit of a conversation to fellow artist, she suddenly felt a hand holding her in the waist. She moved away from the individual, but he tried once again to move closer to her. He even tried to kiss Becky in the cheeks but she is fast enough to avoid him. 

What are you doing? Becky seriously ask the guy.

Come on Becky, I know you like me too. The arrogant guy said to becky while smirking.

Don't you dare touch me. Becky warned the guy. Then Becky's bodyguard saw what happened and pull the guy away from becky. Media people in the event was able to took photos of what happened. 

Becky was escorted immediately to her car and left the event to prevent the media to crowd her for interview.

Please bring me to Freen's condo. Becky told her driver.

Yes ma'am. 

Becky is now sobbing. She was too afraid of what happened. 

_______________

Freen's place

Freen was getting so many notification on her phone. She was trying to rest but she could not ignore it. She opened one and saw the photo of the guy trying to pull Becky closer to him. Freen suddenly stood up. Her instinct is to call Becky immediately.

Becky's phone is ringing.

Then Becky answered but she already heard her sobbing.

Freen is really worried.

Bb where are you?

Becky still sobbing.

Bb where are you? answer me please.

on the way to your place. Bb he tried to touch me. Becky is now confiding to Freen.

Don't cry already. Freen tries to comfort Becky.

Are you near my place already?

Yes. BB... Becky still sobbing.

------------

Freen went down from her condo to wait for Becky to arrive. 

When Freen saw Becky's Van she waited for the van to park then she immediately went and open the door. When becky saw her she immediately hugged Freen.

Hey, it's okay. I'm here now. Sorry I was not there to protect you.

Freen hugged Becky and caresses her back. It's okay now bb. Freen is really worried about Becky. She made Becky faced her and wipe the tears that is running down her cheek. 

Hey come on. Let's go up now. You need to rest.

Becky still sobbing.

Come here. Freen slowly supported becky to go out of the Van. Freen held becky in her waist to support her to the elevator.

Freen is also giving Becky a peck in her temple. 

It's okay now bb. 

When they entered the elevator, Becky buried her face unto Freen's neck. Freen just let becky do it because she knows that Becky is really affected with what happened.

Becky's phone rang. Her phone is with Freen. It was Becky's mom.

It's your mom, bb.

Becky took her phone.

Her parents learned about what happened and her dad is really furious.

Where are you now, Bec? her mom asked

I am with Freen now, mom.

Then Becky hand the phone to Freen.

Mom wants to talk to you.

Hello Ma'am.

Becky's mom is thanking Freen because she is with her now. They are now in England. Richie, becky's brother will go back to Thailand 2 days from now. 

Freen assured Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong that she will take care of Becky.

When they reached Freen's place, she assisted Becky to remove her gown. She prepared the bathroom so that Becky could relax a bit. She lit some scented candles and prepared the tub, she put Becky's favorite bubble bath.

Hey, you can go to the bathroom now. 

Becky went inside and did her nightly routine.

She changed into her pajamas.

Freen helped Becky to dry her hair.

Did you changed your cool fever already? 

Becky ask Freen.

Yeah. I will change this one later.

I feel much better now but I am just worried about you, bb. 

Freen kissed Becky's forehead and nose.

It will be okay bb. I will not leave you alone starting today.

They receive an instruction from their IDF company to not entertain any media calls. They are now talking with their lawyers on what they can do since photos is spreading everywhere.

Becky's brother, Richie just called them, letting them know that he instructed his secretary to deliver some foods for them.

Becky ask her brother to also order her a milk tea and jasmine tea for Freen. He agreed.

Bb, what do you want to do now? Do you want to watch a movie? or do you want to play video games?

I want to snuggle and watch a movie. But I want to check your temperature also. 

After checking on Freen they just snuggled and watched movies until both of them fell asleep in each others arm.